Sacha Baron Cohen

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone see this weeks issue of Entertainment Weekly?

there is an 'interesting' shot of Borat (aka actor Sasha Chohen) that shows 'all'...

I did read he is jewish so all that 'stuffing' is I am assuming, cut but... like the body 'furr'.... I might have to see the movie for the 'nude wrestling scene' that it talks about...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't seen the Entertainment Weekly image, but these three publicity poses of Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat remain, erm, 'memorable.' :eek: :rolleyes:

1, 2, 3

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a hot man in a clown outfit. Lose the stupid hair, moustache and... and... whatever that thing he's wearing is, and you have a typically sexy, tall lean Middle-Eastern man. I love 'em... I could't concentrate on Syriana because I was lusting after the hot M-E actors playing the princes and terrorists. Israel alone has the most handsome air force we're ever likely to see. If only lust for these hot men could bring peace to this troubled part of the world...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know how when you eat popcorn andyou have to pick those shells out of you mouth afterwards, well thats how sex with him would be. Licking my cat would be more pre fur able, hehe.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Aren't Borat and Ali G the same person?
Both are characters created by Sacha Baron Cohen, yes; although it should be noted that he generally appears in public or in interviews only while 'in character' around the shooting or release of any series or film. But one could argue that Ali G is the better-looking of the two, for sure. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: Elibee2178

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Both are characters created by Sacha Baron Cohen, yes. One could argue that Ali G is the better-looking of the two, for sure. :rolleyes:

That's funny. I thought that ALI G was his actual name or his "rapper name". The man bothers me either way.:rolleyes:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we have lost the thread here. Borat is a charcter (Eastern European) played by Baron-Cohen, who in real life is from an Orthodox Jewish London background. He is presentable and even handsome, and talented - who else could get educated frat boys to freak out on film for television.:cool:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deno said:
You know how when you eat popcorn andyou have to pick those shells out of you mouth afterwards, well thats how sex with him would be. Licking my cat would be more pre fur able, hehe.

You must be very young or in one of those metrosexual cities that has a waxer next to every Starbucks. In the real world, men have hair. It's a fact of the species. I know there are some who would prefer to look 10 years old all their lives, but some of us like the look of men...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is like a modern Andy Kaufman, a truly gifted comedian and actor. His broken, rambling, Ali G speak was truly inspired. He is NOT middle Eastern he is a nice Jewish boy. Aren't most Jewish people of European descent? The previous post-er was correct, Isreal contains some of the most breathtaking beauties on Earth!

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
For those of you who have gone to see the new Borat movie you have to wonder if he was trying to give the "impression" that he was well hung by the length of the "censor block" they superimposed over his cock while he was wrestling naked with his producer. If you haven't seen the movie be prepared to seeing more of this producer then you probably would care to view and not enough of Borat himself to verify if he was trying to impress us with the length of the "block" or if he indeed, has that big of a cock.

nuff said...

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
He has one other character. His first actually. Bruno, the Austrian fashion-beat journalist. Each of his characters is so funny. They are all featured in the Ali G show. If you haven't seen it yet, you got to watch it. It is the funniest, smartest show on earth.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I disagree. I've been watching Baron Cohen since he first appeared on UK TV in "The 11:00 Show". Back then his segments of the programme (predominantly as Ali G, very occasionally as Borat) were funny, inspired and the highlight of the programme. That, however, was five years ago. Time (and comedy) moves on. First of all SBC flogged Ali G to death, then took the character to the States and did the same. Now he's doing the same with Borat - who I always thought was a much funnier character than Ali G.

When you've been watching the same act for five years and it's hardly changed it becomes repetitive, tedious and predictable. SBC was on a chat show here in the UK a couple of weeks ago, in character as Borat, and quite frankly it was embarrassing for all the wrong reasons. The host (Jonathan Ross) was funnier than SBC.

Sadly, SBC is proving to be a one-trick pony (well, a two-trick pony - I don't rate the Bruno character at all). If he wants any longevity in his career then he needs to create some new characters and fast! There are far more talented comedians/comediennes around with an arsenal of good characters who will, ultimately, blow him away.

A shame because, in the early years before Ali G was given an entire show to pad out, I used to find SBC inspired and hilarious. Not now, I go out of my way to avoid him. I've seen it all before.

Reactions: 4T9

bigtone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you who have gone to see the new Borat movie you have to wonder if he was trying to give the "impression" that he was well hung by the length of the "censor block" they superimposed over his cock while he was wrestling naked with his producer. If you haven't seen the movie be prepared to seeing more of this producer then you probably would care to view and not enough of Borat himself to verify if he was trying to impress us with the length of the "block" or if he indeed, has that big of a cock.

nuff said...

In an earlier scene in the film, Borat (i.e. Sacha Baron Cohen) is seen wearing red boxer-style underwear. It is *very* evident that he is generously endowed, and he dresses to the right. I'm surprised that this shot hasn't been commented on before...

Reactions: magdarh87