sacraficing length or girth

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you could have a guy with better stats in one or the other which would it be.

i have girth on my side but not length, so would i be chosen over a guy who is longer with less girth?

what do you ladies want more of :D

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i knew i should have payed attention in history class

lets just pretend i made a mistake and the name should be

"preference length or girth"

:D

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww...I was hoping the thread could degenerate into: "Who would you sacrifice the length and girth of your penis to?" I'd pick Cthulu. Maybe Imhotep.

Obviously, I can't really answer the proper question. If I were to mangle it further, I'd give up some length, since that's always caused more problems (and even with a couple taken away I'd still be above average, where the equivalent from my girth would make me average or worse).

Hopefully someone will come in to give a sensible answer soon

Blueeyes: For some reason, people always talk about length...but the nerve endings in the vagina are in the first inch and a half! So while deep penetration "feels good," a thick guy who can hit that G-spot without trying is all the better!

Hope this helps!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason you're not getting serious answers is that the question is one of personal preference and everyone likes something different. Each woman has her own set of preferences, so be happy with what you have and find partners who like it too.

Annie Mae

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm....good question. It'd be best if it was long and had girth but uhh i dont know.....which I'd take....probably girth. As long as it wasnt TOO short.