Sacred Triple

D

deleted557465

that is amazing man how did you set it up and build it? Does it work for gains? What’s the routine?0
that's exactly as I described above. I put the glans ring on and it's attached to a heavy balls weight. I basically just sit in my chair and let it pull my cock from all directions... Sometimes I do kegels when it's on because then I really feel like I'm working on some muscle there.

D

deleted972301

Two of my balls weights have become a glans ring an a weight for a really good hand heavy stretch on my cock...and of course my super heavy and thick cock ring.

Cock rings are something I need to get into. I have never owned one and don't even know where to begin to find a metal one.
You make them look amazing!

Reactions: deleted557465

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Two of my balls weights have become a glans ring an a weight for a really good hand heavy stretch on my cock...and of course my super heavy and thick cock ring.

that is amazing man how did you set it up and build it? Does it work for gains? What’s the routine?0

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that's exactly as I described above. I put the glans ring on and it's attached to a heavy balls weight. I basically just sit in my chair and let it pull my cock from all directions... Sometimes I do kegels when it's on because then I really feel like I'm working on some muscle there.
Thank you

D

deleted972301

You have to message me where you found these. I am going to by some for myself.