Sad, just a sad story.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That man didn't need to be shot several times. That's horriffic.

I blame the school.
Here's why:

If any of you have been down to Woodward Avenue, Detroit in August for the Dream Cruise, You know of that really elderly man, with the rusted out mini-pickup. This man has MASSIVE posters of Grotesque images of decapitated babies, blood, gore, etc all on public display traveling down woodward.

Now...It's one thing to protest...it's another to show that shit to kids.
If we can Rate Movies.... the Police should be able to rate Content on the streets.

For fucks sake...some places cant even have Bull Balls on their cars because it's considered indecent. (Truck Nutz > Big Boys Style. Bulls Balls® Truck Balls, Truck Nuts, Bumper Nuts)

The school should have had the man removed from the school area for the safety of the kids, due to the EXACT reason of what happened.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Police should be able to rate Content on the streets.

For fucks sake...some places cant even have Bull Balls on their cars because it's considered indecent.

I could not disagree more with your supposition about empowering police to be arbiters of acceptable displays of expression. The potential ramifications of such a policy are too disturbing to even explore.

That said, it's quite a sad testimonial on our society that nudity and sexuality are deemed obscene and unfit for public view, whilst images of violent and grisly death are considered generally acceptable.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What an unsurprising, hateful comment. You set such a fine example.

Where was your post eulogizing the abortion doctor recently murdered in his church?

Here's the critical thing...
This guy murdered the abortion protestor not because of his contrary stance in favor of abortion, but simply because he found the fucker annoying on a day he decided to settle some other scores...
He is just a murderer.

The Abortion doctor was killed by a man claiming to act in the name of his religious faith. He was killed in an act of terrorism specifically intended to intimidate and threaten all healthcare providers.

That you protest the former, as if the abortion issue had anything to do with it... and yet do NOT protest the latter, reveals that you tacitly approve of the latter terrorist murder.

That makes you not only a hypocrite, it makes you an amoral hypocrite.

But then, Religion is not a source of morality... it is only the source of excuses to act immorally... and rationalizations for the condemnation of others.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
. the Police should be able to rate Content on the streets.

I don't even trust judges (especially ones in state courts, as contrasted with federal courts) to always make the constitutionally correct First Amendment decisions, let alone D.A.s or cops. (Fortunately, federal judges--liberal, moderate, and conservative--still usually make the constitutionally correct First Amendment decisions, and most of the others get reversed on appeal.) My GAWD, man, the cops in the United States are getting more authoritarian, more whacko conservative, and more psychologically fucked up by the decade. A lot of them aren't even very bright, and you want them making off-the-cuff content calls that amount to arbitrating the First Amendment? No, thank you.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only good born again christian is a dead one.

Lets replace "born again christian" with "Muslim" or "Jew".

"The only good muslim is a dead one"
"The only good jew is a dead one"

It doesn't seem alright to say those things, to me... and it seems like it shouldn't seem alright to say the same thing about people of any other religion, simply because of their faith.

That said, your cock is significantly bigger than mine... so I guess I'll think over your statement for a while and give it a chance.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lets replace "born again christian" with "Muslim" or "Jew".

"The only good muslim is a dead one"
"The only good jew is a dead one"

It doesn't seem alright to say those things, to me... and it seems like it shouldn't seem alright to say the same thing about people of any other religion, simply because of their faith.

That said, your cock is significantly bigger than mine... so I guess I'll think over your statement for a while and give it a chance.

Hyperbole is obviously wasted on a soul as sensitive as yours, Mr B.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hyperbole is obviously wasted on a soul as sensitive as yours, Mr B.

To be fair, Christians could serve some purpose. They could make Star Trek door noises every time you enter a room, poke through your neighbour's trash, do your stalking for you, carry your dog, scratch your balls, get your Palladin up to level 70, pre-stretch your condoms.

Just remember to let your Christian out to poop in the yard each night or you might end up with a nasty surprise in the morning.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Where was your post eulogizing the abortion doctor recently murdered in his church?

Here's the critical thing...
This guy murdered the abortion protestor not because of his contrary stance in favor of abortion, but simply because he found the fucker annoying on a day he decided to settle some other scores...
He is just a murderer.

The Abortion doctor was killed by a man claiming to act in the name of his religious faith. He was killed in an act of terrorism specifically intended to intimidate and threaten all healthcare providers.

That you protest the former, as if the abortion issue had anything to do with it... and yet do NOT protest the latter, reveals that you tacitly approve of the latter terrorist murder.

That makes you not only a hypocrite, it makes you an amoral hypocrite.

But then, Religion is not a source of morality... it is only the source of excuses to act immorally... and rationalizations for the condemnation of others.

Actually, according to my morality, all murder is wrong. Be it the unborn, Tiller or the man Protesting in Michigan. I may not have eulogized Tiller, but I also didn't say I thought he deserved to die. Be careful who you are calling a hypocrite.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why am I not surprised that you would defend such a disgusting comment.

Because I'm not defending it. Great imagination, though. The Children's Television Workshop could use people like you. All I said was that HG's comments were tame in comparison to others made about Kennedy & George Tiller. Tame & defend are not synonymous. While HG's comments are a bit shocking if you look at it from a humanitarian aspect, your "holier than thou" stance on this subject manner is not only distorted due to the fact that you position it through an another ad-nauseam political attack against "liberals", but it's also completely disingenuous.

We all know you don't care that someone is dead. You only want to attack liberals here. Which is why you're selective targets for your phony outrage even includes people like me who haven't even made a judgement call on the person who shot & killed someone. So stop the bullshit.

Last edited:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Because I'm not defending it. Great imagination, though. The Children's Television Workshop could use people like you. All I said was that HG's comments were tame in comparison to others made about Kennedy & George Tiller. Tame & defend are not synonymous. While HG's comments are a bit shocking if you look at it from a humanitarian aspect, your "holier than thou" stance on this subject manner is not only distorted due to the fact that you position it through an another ad-nauseam political attack against "liberals", but it's also completely disingenuous.

We all know you don't care that someone is dead. You only want to attack liberals here. Which is why you're selective targets for your phony outrage even includes people like me who haven't even made a judgement call on the person who shot & killed someone. So stop the bullshit.

So when someone makes a good point, you chalk it up to being disingenuous. It's easy to simply dismiss something you don't like to read because it rings a little too true for your liking.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So when someone makes a good point, you chalk it up to being disingenuous.

No... you're accusing me of something that I didn't do. And considering your actions on the board, your motives towards posting certain threads are a bit suspect. Did Glenn Beck and the rest of the 9-12'ers find those other 970,000 protesters yet? :rolleyes:

It's easy to simply dismiss something you don't like to read because it rings a little too true for your liking.

No... the fact that the man was killed like this is disgusting. That's what we should be talking about and investigating. Not whether or not you think I'm defending someone's comments by saying it was tame in comparison to other shocking comments made in the light of other people's deaths. Just let me know when you really want to talk about the subject matter, or if you want to continue to act as if liberals are the bane of your existence. Your call.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So when someone makes a good point, you chalk it up to being disingenuous. It's easy to simply dismiss something you don't like to read because it rings a little too true for your liking.

The very fact of starting this thread was assinine.

We could all go trolling for innumerable "stories" of ugly events that, when we post them in web fora, are certain to shock and dismay, and in the process oh-so-unsubtly dig at conservatives, liberals, etc. Which is of course the true purpose behind the posting of the thread.

It's like shooting fish, and is really a rather tacky thing to do.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The very fact of starting this thread was assinine.

We could all go trolling for innumerable "stories" of ugly events that, when we post them in web fora, are certain to shock and dismay, and in the process oh-so-unsubtly dig at conservatives, liberals, etc. Which is of course the true purpose behind the posting of the thread.

It's like shooting fish, and is really a rather tacky thing to do.

Bingo.