Sad news about "goodwood"

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure you read a recent Post from "GOODWOOD" who told us that he was moving to Dallas to begin a new life. He planned to stop in St. Louis, visit friends, stay overnight and then continue on to Dallas. He arrived safely in St. Louis on Tuesday night. Then, tragedy struck our noble friend.

Yesterday, (Wednesday) while going down an outside stairway at his friend's apartment, "GOODWOOD'S" dog's leash became entangled in "GOODWOOD'S" leg. The dog lunged at a rabbit and that caused "GOODWOOD" to fall down four steps on to asphalt pavement, landing on his face!!! "GOODWOOD" sustained extensive injuries to his handsome face. He must see a reconstructive surgeon to repair the damages and will require multiple extensive surgeries.

"GOODWOOD" is a brave dude and I hope he will not be depressed after this sad turn of events. Please join me in sending "GOODWOOD" lotsa positive vibes, prayers and loads of {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}. Post your good wishes here and I will relay them to "GOODWOOD". Thanks in advance; I know he will appreciate you concern.

RICKY_27

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ricky_27 thank you for sending me a PM abouth this. My heart sunk when I read your message, I was thinking the worst. Please tell him he is in my prayers. The poor guy can't seem to catch a damn break! Will he be going on to Dallas or will he stay in STL for a bit in the hospital?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When he said he was taking a trip I didn't expect this. Get Well Soon GoodWood!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very sorry to hear this Goodwood. I hope you feel better soon. I wish you luck on your move, whenever you can make it.

This sucks Goodwood! I'm so sorry to hear of your accident. Here's to speedy and full recovery. As someone facing a lot of doctors and hospitals himself, just keep your eye on the prize of getting out in one piece and going on to live a normal life. Never lose sight of that because it will keep you going through the rough phases.

Jason

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A mutual friend texted me about his accident about 6 hours ago. I am so sorry to hear about this! :frown1: I'm sure he will get the best plastic surgeons; but as one of his fans I'm just glad he didn't break his cock. :biggrin1: :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stories like this scare the shit out of me. Somebody will be doing some ordinary, everyday thing when some little detail of it goes wrong. Ordinarily, the consequence would be nothing but a momentary inconvenience, but because of a peculiar combination of circumstances, something positively horrible comes out of it. In this case, a man suffers severe injury to his face because his dog got its leash around his leg at a particular moment. I don't know Goodwood (why the quotation marks, capitals, and bold type on his name, anyway?), but I am very sorry to hear of what has happened to him.
:frown1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cigarbabe's laptop is acting up and it's not letting her post so she asked me to pass this on:

Hey Goodwood we were terribly upset to hear about your unfortunate accident.
Mr. Ed and I send our best wishes for a speedy and short recovery.
If there is anything we can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask us.
Blessed be Goodwood,Blessed be.
Hugs to you and the pups,
C.B. & Mr. Ed in Mass.

My best wishes as well.

Nick

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*shudders*

OMG how awful for Goodwood! :eek:

Praying for a speedy recovery and that he can get on with his new life soonest!

:hug: