Sad news about "goodwood"

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't believe the irony in this situation! Once again Godspeed and a swift recovery GW!

but i think it's alanis morrisette irony, (a black fly in your chardonnay is a bummer but not ironic)

not daniel webster irony. (unless you're talking about him saving the dog that later almost kills him)

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh dear...

Hope you get well soon... It isn't nice to be stuck in hospital, I know... :frown1:

And seriously? Maybe you might want to get a shorter leash for the dog once you've recovered. I've been tripped up before by my dog, and I was lucky enough to only hit a bench.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks everyone. Out of the hospital. Heavily drugged up.
My face is seriously fucked up which is distressing, but there will be no loss of sight and no brain damage so that's good.
They just have to put my crushed face back together.
I do appreciate the support. It most welcomed and appreciated.
I lost out on the job i was hoping for in dallas as a result of this accident.
i will check back as i am able.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a bite they dropped you for the job after what happened. I hope you got someone looking after you. Did you check the owners home ins. maybe you'll get compensation.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My face is seriously fucked up which is distressing, but there will be no loss of sight and no brain damage so that's good.
Small mercies, man. Small mercies.

I lost out on the job i was hoping for in dallas as a result of this accident.
Well, good luck on your healing and on your job hunt.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, goodwood, that sucks. Moving and starting a new life somewhere is difficult and stressful enough as it is, I can't imagine having to cope with something like this on top of everything else. And as if that weren't bad enough, you lose the job you wanted? I feel for you.

Are you still in St. Louis? Do you have a place to stay and people to help you out while you recover?

Take care of yourself, do what you have to do, and remember that as lousy as things are right now, it's only temporary. And remember that folks care about you even if they may be too far away to help.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am still in st. louis staying with an old friend from college. i meet with the reconstructive surgeon wednesday morning. i am hoping ot be able to make it to dallas and have the surgery there. that was the intended destination for living and work, so i would prefer to be able to be there while recovering to network, etc.
what really pisses me off is that when this accident happened, i was wearing my lvei's offender jeans - ripped to shreds. the cheapest ones i can find online now are $250 or more. ugh. maybe i will break down and get another pair when my face is all better.
thanks everyone for the kind words.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am still in st. louis staying with an old friend from college. i meet with the reconstructive surgeon wednesday morning. i am hoping ot be able to make it to dallas and have the surgery there. that was the intended destination for living and work, so i would prefer to be able to be there while recovering to network, etc.
what really pisses me off is that when this accident happened, i was wearing my lvei's offender jeans - ripped to shreds. the cheapest ones i can find online now are $250 or more. ugh. maybe i will break down and get another pair when my face is all better.
thanks everyone for the kind words.

I am praying for your complete recovery, Goodwood!