Sad news about "goodwood"

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Godspeed Goodwood....wow :/!!! Just let him know that he is in our thoughts and not alone in this ordeal.

Goes to show how random life can be and the only thing that we are guaranteed is the moment we are in right now. :confused:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey buddy.....dang the bad luck...take care....things like this do make us stronger...continue on..to dallas...face tissue heals very quickly...your good genes will protect you well....keep the faith guy....

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to learn the news--just read it today. Anyway, GW, you can be sure that many positive thought will be coming your way from our community. (Including mine!!!)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just now seeing this. Why do bad things happen to Michigan boys? Especially Michigan boys moving to or living in Dallas?? We should be immune!

But if you want good plastic surgery, after LA and NYC, Dallas is THE place to be as you will find out once you get here and start walking the streets. LOL.

A warm welcome to Dallas, Dude. Hopefully this is the beginning of the change of your luck. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make you, uh, feel better.:wink:

In the meantime, I'll post a message in the Bigger in Texas group and see if anyone has a lead on a job. If you're not a member, I'll send you an invitation.