sad state.... ladies....

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
hi ladies,

There are a lot of straight guys like me who come here to get to know some lovely folks... people who are shy in real life and turn to LPSG to sort of "save them".

yet i don't get response from the girls... but i do get bombarded with comments from guys even though i don't ask them!

im not here to show off or stalk women to get feedback from them... yet i remain in oblivion from all the beautiful girls here... most of them dont even reply... only a handful do...

hope you know that guys like me are here. encouraging you to atleast help out guys like me.. after all its a support group ain't it?

xoxox

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women will respond more when you post more..they can get a taste of your personality as you post on threads. This creates curiosity about who you are, they will check your pictures and if they like, might comment.

We don't all comment. I sometimes do when I feel i can't do anything else but have to comment. But guys here are more into the 'showing off' and 'showing appreciation'..its part of your dna as a man I guess.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most support groups are homogeneous. For instance a smokers support group would be comprised of smokers or a recovering drug addict group would be comprised of recovering drug addicts. LPSG differs slightly in that though most of the members have large penises, there are also those who simply appreciate large penises. Regardless, this site is populated in the majority by men. Gay, straight, bi or whatever but it is pretty much mostly men. That being said, this may not be the place to seek out attention from the ladies. It's nice when it happens but I never really expect it here since I know that whatever I type or post will more than likely be viewed by guys. I believe I may have heard from two ladies my entire time here but that's alright.

Stay encouraged man. They're out there but few and far between.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi ladies,

There are a lot of straight guys like me who come here to get to know some lovely folks... people who are shy in real life and turn to LPSG to sort of "save them".

I think that comment in itself would be enough to piss off most of the women on this site. Most of us do not want or need 'saving' :rolleyes:.

yet i don't get response from the girls... but i do get bombarded with comments from guys even though i don't ask them!
Lots of the women here don't look at pics much. I'd guess that even fewer comment. Personally, I only look at friends' cocks. Looking at disembodied cocks is really rather boring overall.

im not here to show off or stalk women to get feedback from them... yet i remain in oblivion from all the beautiful girls here... most of them dont even reply... only a handful do...
To most of us (although certainly not all), random PMs are nothing but annoying. Even without pics up, I get several random PMs a day, and I'm sure the women with pics get significantly more. I'm much more interested in spending my time talking to friends, than talking to people I don't know.

So how do you become someone's friend (or more)? As EmJay said, post more. The bulk of the people I consider friends here (particularly the good ones), became my friends first in public, on the forums. We posted in the same threads, and often had similar opinions. With some of those friendships there was a sexual spark. With most of them we found we were going off topic too often or talking too much, so it only made sense to take it to PM.

Put simply, you need to let friendships grow naturally, not beg for or push them.

Last edited:

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
I think that comment in itself would be enough to piss off most of the women on this site. Most of us do not want or need 'saving' :rolleyes:.

by saving i meant interaction... not pamper their ego, give feedback or whatever it is you are thinking guys here are usually fond of....

got a new perspective earlier in the day too.... posted it here:

http://www.lpsg.org/221957-dear-women-of-lpsg-3.html

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He was referring to saving guys like him...not that the ladies need saving.:wink:

by saving i meant interaction... not pamper their ego, give feedback or whatever it is you are thinking guys here are usually fond of....

got a new perspective earlier in the day too.... posted it here:

http://www.lpsg.org/221957-dear-women-of-lpsg-3.html

Apologies for the misinterpretation :smile:.

I think it's also important to point out that few of us are here because we are 'shy in real life'. I think the bulk of us are LESS shy than most people (depending on your definition of course) and that's part of why we're here - because here we can talk about things that OTHER people are too shy to talk about.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
No offense deejay but your approach to reach out to the women on the site is a poor one. I think you need to participate in getting to know some of the women by reading some of their posts (and perhaps responding when inspired) rather than expecting they comment on your photos.
I'm sure you realize the ratio of women to men on the site shows a huge difference so therefore it should be expected that most women can't take the time to respond to all the PMs or comment on every individuals photos. Your expecting too much immediately.

I can understand your fustration, but it's not like a lot of the other men that are on the site are wanting the same. When I first joined the site I recall doing the same, expecting to get responses, comments etc. I then stepped back and participated in the forums, LPSG chat, and I got to know some of the great online personalities that exsisted from LPSG women (and some men)

My advice (take what you will from it), take some time and go over the forums, participate and be yourself, post some photos if you feel like it, don't push so hard to get noticed because you come off looking like a douche (even though your intentions may be good) and just in the real world it tends to back fire.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
magnum,

thanks for that.... got my answer.

but, my objective here was not to get across to them, but to find out how exactly to do that... there's a big difference.... i projected what i felt... dint expect to get friends instantly as they felt sorry or something... definitely was NOT my intention... but rather find out how to do it and then do it the right way, the hard way... make sense?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just so you know,
last time I created an account, I was so dejected that i deleted it!

This is my second coming... thought things would be different...

Dejected? Nah....think of it as a dating site but different. For every 1 woman, there are 100 straight guys that want to chat/discuss, and thusly 1,000 gay guys that want to chat/discuss w/ each straight guy.

Although.... "chat/discuss = pester 90% of the time" unfortunately.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Approaching women on the Internet has a lot in common with approaching them in real life. It's best to be friends first in both cases, fx. Just cutting straight to the sex part is a recipe for impermanence, just a one-time user type of contact. You may as well be paying a pro.

Some people prefer sex to have no hint of personal interaction, but that is very unhealthy because it is treating others as objects. I am glad you realize how wrong that feels and are looking deeper, deejay.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi ladies,

hope you know that guys like me are here. encouraging you to atleast help out guys like me.. after all its a support group ain't it?

xoxox
What is it that you want a response to? Your gallery? Your posts? It's unclear from your post.

Also confusing is that you claim not to be here to show off, but it sounds like you are looking for comments on your pictures. You can't have it both ways. Either you are here to show off and you want people to look and comment, or you aren't and don't care.

Many women here are post-only, and never look in the galleries. Many women, like myself, could care less about strange dicks. See, I've been here a long, long time. When I first came, looking at all the peen was novel and fun. After about three months, they all were the same. You say something in a thread that makes me think you have something unusual going on with your gallery, I might be inclined to look. Or, if I log in one day and am really horny, and you have videos, I might have a look. If you say something so uniquely interesting in a thread that I just have to contact you, or want to read your bio, and when I get to your profile the visible thumbnails from your gallery are irresistable for some reason, I'll have a look. Diamonds to donuts I won't comment at all. I might leave a rating. A comment from me usually means I not only like your pictures, but I care enough about talking to you to leave actual words. Most of what exists in galleries are just disembodied dicks on the web. I have no interest in that. You know who does find that particularly interesting? Other men, and women who just got here five minutes ago.

Also, help you with what? Is there something wrong with your dick?

Sorry if that hurts your feelings. It isn't personal, just the way it is, generally. If you like the site, stay. If not. Split. Whatevs.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
What is it that you want a response to? Your gallery? Your posts? It's unclear from your post.

Also confusing is that you claim not to be here to show off, but it sounds like you are looking for comments on your pictures. You can't have it both ways. Either you are here to show off and you want people to look and comment, or you aren't and don't care.

Many women here are post-only, and never look in the galleries. Many women, like myself, could care less about strange dicks. See, I've been here a long, long time. When I first came, looking at all the peen was novel and fun. After about three months, they all were the same. You say something in a thread that makes me think you have something unusual going on with your gallery, I might be inclined to look. Or, if I log in one day and am really horny, and you have videos, I might have a look. If you say something so uniquely interesting in a thread that I just have to contact you, or want to read your bio, and when I get to your profile the visible thumbnails from your gallery are irresistable for some reason, I'll have a look. Diamonds to donuts I won't comment at all. I might leave a rating. A comment from me usually means I not only like your pictures, but I care enough about talking to you to leave actual words. Most of what exists in galleries are just disembodied dicks on the web. I have no interest in that. You know who does find that particularly interesting? Other men, and women who just got here five minutes ago.

Also, help you with what? Is there something wrong with your dick?

Sorry if that hurts your feelings. It isn't personal, just the way it is, generally. If you like the site, stay. If not. Split. Whatevs.

originally my intentions were to show off yes... that's what made me put up the pics.

but then i realized there is a whole world out there. there are people who would care less about who are what you are.... after which i stopped pursuing that line of thought.... but i didn't bother removing the pics...

if you feel that removing my pics from the gallery would be justification and reaffirmation to my new found mentality, then lemme know, ill take them off.. no big deal....

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remove the pics? why? Youre getting mixed messages I think. Some ladies are saying that we just want to get to know the real person, some are saying that we need to feel a connection. Some women really ARE here for the penis. I mean lets be honest, its like walking into a bar, either you're attracted or you're not. I'm not going to strike up a conversation with a guy who I'm not remotely attracted to and it works the same way here.
Go ahead and show your goods, I mean if someone is attracted to you then they will get to know you. It's pretty simple.