sadism in my soul

seretan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess marquis de sade is still alive and living in soul.in normally i behave people very gentle but i'm very obsessive in sex so i'm concerning to hurt my partner. therefore i'm still virgin. i decided to goto psychiatrist. waiting your advice.
sorry for my broken english and thanks for replay by now...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's very important for sex to be consensual between partners, anything else is rape and that isn't cool. Some people eroticize a little pain, most don't. It may be hard to find a willing partner if you're thinking of something beyond a little spanking. If you're feeling "obsessive" about this, I agree with Sorcerer - keep talking to the doctor.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have talked to both men and women who were somewhat into pain and torture. As said, it has to be consentual and done within the confines of agreement and with love and respect.

I agree with Matthew and Sorceror that you are doing a good thing by speaking to a professional about this.

Media
"why, what does it matter? Have we any control over our tastes? Must we not yield to the dominion of those Nature has inserted in us as when before the tempest's force the proud oak bends its head? Were Nature offended by these proclivities, she would not have inspired them in us. And what to us are these passions' consequences? When one wishes to delight in any action whatsoever, there is never any question of consequences."-Marquis De Sade

seretan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
marluc said:
"why, what does it matter? Have we any control over our tastes? Must we not yield to the dominion of those Nature has inserted in us as when before the tempest's force the proud oak bends its head? Were Nature offended by these proclivities, she would not have inspired them in us. And what to us are these passions' consequences? When one wishes to delight in any action whatsoever, there is never any question of consequences."-Marquis De Sade
it is irresistable emotion
- thx for this-