Sadness and size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by haunted_beehive, Sep 9, 2010.

1. haunted_beehive

haunted_beehive New Member

I was going to call this thread "why me". But it was too teen angst and dramatic. I recently re-joined the gym at my office after a few years and I noticed how very hung quite a few ofbthe guys were in the showers. It hit me (again) how sad my small size makes me. My cock doesn't really bulge or have any weight to it. It almost as my penis is not mine. It's hard to explain.

So why post this. Catharsis perhaps. I don't know. I imagine when looking at the galleries on this site how great it must be to be hung. To be able to have some sense in space of the size and weight of your large cocks.

I'm going to stop as I don't want to sound whiney. It is what it is, I know but it's sad.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

use what U have and use it well!!!

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    huh, most men aren't hung. though a lot of those that are don't hide it, so that's why you notice them. but they're not in the majority.

I expect you've got some other good qualities. dwell on them...

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

Other people's cocks look bigger than yours because you see them from a different angle. Very few people are hung.

5. haunted_beehive

Thanks mate.

6. allrightnow

allrightnow Member

Don't whine, it's yours and no one else's and besides that, you had no say in the matter. Why worry about something you can't control?

I read in a book that as long as it gives you pleasure what does it matter? I have also learned that you too can give pleasure even with a small penis, and isn't that what we all are after, a bit of pleasure?

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once in a very great while I'll feel slightly strange about being so short (I'm only 5'6, 173 CM). It's not at all uncommon for everyone around me to be a full head taller :tongue:

Then I get a grip and move on. There are much more important things in life than any one physical trait, including penis size. Believe me, my height is a lot more noticeable than whatever you've got between your legs.

8. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I wouldn't call myself hung, but I am above average and a shower rather than a grower.

It seems to me that being small, or feeling that you are small, sucks a whole lot more than being hung is great. The more I read, the best thing about being a bit larger is not having to feel like you are smaller.

I don't know about other guys, but I really don't go around smugly thinking that I am bigger than 7, 8, or 9 out of 10 guys I pass, and I sure as hell don't walk around locker rooms inwardly smirking at guys who are smaller and thinking "Ha, I'm bigger than you".

It does sound like a lot of guys do walk around locker rooms feeling injured by the thought of being smaller than other guys they see, and that seems really unfortunate to me.

9. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    and
    Pretty much sums up what I have to say about it.

Honestly I bet you are bigger than you think you are. Maybe you are a grower and those guys are showers.

And then finally this:

#9 DeepDish, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  10. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Do you experience an orgasm ? Is it a great orgasm ? Do you have the ability to satisfy another ? If you have answered YES to these questions, size is NOT a problem ! Same as all of us, hing or not.

Analogy: I love golf, and play often. Am I great !! NO ! Will I ever make a living at it ? NO ! Are others better than me? YES ! But I still play and love it !!!

Go forth and proper !!

11. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Even if I had double the length or double the girth I wouldn't be any less miserable than I currently am.

12. haunted_beehive

Thanks to all for the kind words. The above from red makes a lot of sense. In fact, you all do. I am small. It's not an angle thing. I wish it was. I have not measured in a while but when small I think it's about 3 or 4 inches and with a tiny girth. It looks odd against my frame and I just think it would be great to have some sensation if having a bigger, thicker dick. I realise this is not something I'll just wake up with so there's not much I can do.

13. jinkies

jinkies New Member

Albums:
    Why not post some pics?

I'm sure your dick is delectable.

14. bigonepleaser

bigonepleaser New Member

Dude, it can be hard to accept but don't let it consume you...life is so much more than whats in your pants. Once you get off that pity train, You have to accept who you are...you are fuk#n unique and there is no one in the world exactly like you...and I guarantee that someone will luv that. I need you to get up :)

15. tttstimulate

tttstimulate New Member

i have been feeling the same way for quite a while.

it literally has (trying to get past it) been consuming me for weeks

i never gave it much thought until i got my new girlfriend..i was pretty unexperienced until her and she pretty much had consistently been in a relationship

anyway the one relationship she kept running back to, her HS boyfriend had a 9 inch dick...and im pretty sure that it probably 6 inch girth

well so i come into the relationship and being unexperienced - i cum way too fast...and i told her i would get over it in time i just needed experience...well i needed more than a few weeks and she got very frustrated and treated me very badly just because i was unable to give her an orgasm
    we avoided each other for a while sexually and she wouldnt open up to me any other way...it was make her cum with my dick or get out so she can masturbate...
    anway so she basically over the sh*tty period of time explained many things of this BF...who was obviously very hung...hung while flaccid...could last and pound away without having to stop or cum too fast and could even cum stay hard and keep pounding away and had a dick that stood up straight (all of which i had problems with...it got so stressful that i couldnt get hard in front of her and would lose erections VERY often...which just made the whole thing worse.

anyway since then i have been very obsessed and basically just sad about the fact that i wont experience what its like to be that type of man to this girl...added to the fact that its too late for me to experience that innocent love...discovering sex together...things i very much hate having missed out on

anyway...i know your pain...some days it consumes me and i dont even know why, its just

anyway all i know is it fucking sucks...and there is nothing we can do to change it
    althought i haev been doing kegels and my erections have been getting harder i think which im hoping adds to the experience...but ill always wonder what the effects of her first being so huge has on her disposition towards size
    also how subconsciously she is affected by it

my lasting still is an issue esp when we havent seen each other for a while

some days im on...some days im off...idk what determines it but i'm going to look until i can perfect it

anyway just letting u know...i know man...it blows....

16. maxcok

Gold Member

^ She's a bitch. Dump her and get a girl who appreciates you.

You'll feel much better about yourself and your dick too.

17. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sex and sexuality is more than just what size your penis is. Yes, there are men who will have large cocks and yes, some of them will be bigger than you. But your confidence shouldn't be in your penis size. It should be in the method in which you make love to your partner. Women talk. Sure, they'll talk about the guy whose cock hangs down to his knees. But they talk more about the guy who made them cum multiple times. They talk about the guy who gave them "great" sex. They talk about the guy who made them cum so hard they nearly passed out. And those guys probably don't have big cocks. They are probably average in size but have some "tricks" up their sleeve.

Find your confidence and ride the wave. You might be small, but as others have said, you probably have some qualities you haven't yet tapped into.

Simba

18. Bulgerman

Bulgerman New Member

Size is NOT as important as most men think.

This link on size anxiety gives some good advice:

3 Tips for Size Anxiety

Take care!

19. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

U gotta have confidence in ur self so what if u dnt have a 10inch dick nobody cares about ur size if they really love u just have confidence ...size dnt matter to me I go for an awesome personality and confidence I think thats way more sexier

20. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

U gotta have confidence in ur self who cares if u dnt have a 10inch dick have confidence in what u have ...I go for guys that have an awesome personality and confidence its just way sexier

Draft saved Draft deleted