Sadness and size

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I'm small and it's annoying and I guess some days, weeks or months I will be more bothered by it. My partners have never commented on it but I'm not sure why.....

it's not like my big dick have gotten me anywhere

girlfriend less

virgin

never been on a date

I have kissed a girl before [8 years ago]

only have gotten to second base [8 years ago]

but I have been asked out before

3 times in the past most recent was 1 year ago in Spokane, WA

declined all 3 because

2 were under age
1 smoked thats a huge turn off for me

--------
sorry a big dick DOES NOT guarantee shit ugh

shroomwithaview

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I know being hung has its advantages but lets get some perspective here.

You seduce a woman with your mind, personality and words;
The biggest sex organ is the skin;
The primary purpose of your penis is to procreate and have fun doing it - that's why it has such a high density of neurons;
Technique and sympatico trumps size in giving pleasure; Study up on the clitoris, G-spot, erotic massage and learn how to kiss so she's cumming with her clothes on;
Yes, some women are size queens. Its the North-American culture craze. You will never satisfy their needs. Move on buddy!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
it's not like my big dick have gotten me anywhere

girlfriend less

virgin

never been on a date

I have kissed a girl before [8 years ago]

only have gotten to second base [8 years ago]

but I have been asked out before

3 times in the past most recent was 1 year ago in Spokane, WA

declined all 3 because

2 were under age
1 smoked thats a huge turn off for me

--------
sorry a big dick DOES NOT guarantee shit ugh
So . . . . the one and only time you kissed a girl (and also got to 'second base' whatever the hell that means) was 8 years ago when you were 14?

You've been "asked out" three times by girls, all of whom you turned down.

Never been on a date, and can we safely presume you never asked a girl out yourself?

Have I got this all 'straight'? Maybe there's something else going on here.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Let's begin.

If you were here in the room with me, I'd ask you questions, but I'm going to shortcut that process and first offer this advice: Check yourself. Meaning, monitor your feelings. Honestly. At some point, what you describe as "sadness" may manifest itself as anger. Against yourself or others. The members of this forum are smarter than me and have advised you to dump the woman who is making you feel inadequate.

What have you learned?

The number one responsibility of this forum is to promote self love and respect for others. Regardless of cock size. Which means, people bragging about their cocks need help in equal measure to brothers worried about inadequacy. It's all an illusion, but it is connected to the most fundamental skill that we all need to do something important with our lives:

The ability to respect ourselves, and to define limits as to what we will own in terms of self improvement and what we will be hard-wired to presume as me without need or regard for enhancement.

A man named Poypeye once said: I'sg am what I am."

Muthafucker seemed pretty happy with himself too.

In your familial, friendship, business, social, and spiritual relationships with people, you will receive feedback and pressure to be something that you are not. Learning to sort through what you can, and should change is a life long art. I hope that you listen to the wisdom you've already received from the forum.

If after hearing all of the people exhorting to you that you are a fine man as-is you still feel a sense of inadequacy, I need you to be open to the possibility that you have something that needs to be worked on in a therapeutic setting. That is not a negative thing, or an insult -- to the contrary, I think that it is so clear that there is nothing wrong with your dick that if you nonetheless feel that way, there may be something more "hurtful" to your ability to experience happiness at play.

Men with broken bodies, in the millions, have loving and happy relationships. Every man on this site --if he's lucky and less foolish than some of the posts suggest -- will live to an age where their cocks will be non-factors in their lives. Yet they thrive. But, here you are, young and virile -- amidst those others, allowing your spirit to be broken by the brain of a dingbat.

At a certain level, feeling inadequate cockitudinally has nothing to do with wanting to satisfy a woman, it is displaced desire to enjoy another guys cock. If you're checking out cock pictures on the net and feeling like you'd want that size cock you're not shopping, you're admiring. Don't take that as an insult. I just got done sucking a cock recently, so I'm no hypocrite. I love pussy, but a nice cock is a beautiful thing. If you can't beat 'em, you're problem may be that you need to join them. I never thought about my own cock while a prick was throbbing in my mouth. Be open to what is in your heart. It's not an authentically heterosexual act to window shop other guy's cocks.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't believe this has got to 4 pages. Amazing!

Though for a sex-crazed maniac to whom nothing else matters having a small cock could lead to sadness.

tttstimulate

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for all the post guys, peterdetruse thank you especially for getting in depth and addressing the issue

i really appreciate it...i really do just wanna get to a point where im completely OK and proud to be what i am..i am trying my best to look on the bright side and look at all the things i do have.

idk why...i think its weird that being im sitting at about average...its weird i go to the bigger to feel jealous and not the smaller to feel better

i'm really enjoying this site...although im pretty busy i do plan on gettn some pics up and posting more

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be glad for what you do have in size. I remember an obese guy in my Jr. High gym class. This guy only had a head sticking out from his body. You couldn't see any shaft to his penis at all. Just a circumcised head and that was all. His balls were also very tiny. Currently at the gym I go to I sometimes see a man who I haven't even seen his penis. It is so small his pubic hair
conceals it totally. So it could be worse. There is always someone worse off than you. I bet they would be glad to have what you have. I have seen other obese men in locker rooms with very small (tiny) penises.
nicecircjob