Safari 3

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He stopped for moment then I realized he was straddling me, working on my spine, down to my buttocks, kneading my, squeezing parting and probing - which had the effect of getting hard again. He moved further down my body, removed his singlet, I looked and smiled and admired his muscular body, his abs and pert firm nipples, the width of his shoulders. He was in good condition, no spare fat, tall and slim with a body that moved with an easy rhythm. He has short well groomed hair, smiling eyes and as I said before a luminous smile. His lips were full, but not to much, a square jaw with a little beard and hands long and slender. Of all the staff he was always the once best presented, and also the youngest. I never asked his age but would have put him in his early twenties

"Open your legs sir" and so I did as I was told. One leg done, the other leg done, wow, this guys was good, his hands slipped up from my ankles over my knees and into my groin and down again, then up the other legs all the way only stopping when he got to my balls - oh god, would this pleasure never stop, will my cock ever go down?

"Doe sir want me to do the front, it wont take as long" and again, well practiced he flipped me over onto my back exposing my very hard erect manhood trying to touch the ceiling.

"Ha - that happens a lot with a good massage but they are not usually as big and strong".

He stood back at bit to appraise me, my cock dancing from its bush, my balls resting in my ball sac and all the while my fluffed but sweaty pubes gleaming in a light coating of pre cum.

I almost blushed, didn't know what to do, cover, cough or get up and leave.

I laid there, erect, proud as a little spot leaked and wet the end of my cock.

His had came out and grasped my cock firmly in the middle.

"He does need some work doing sir, I think that's what you really want".

He straddled me again, sitting on my legs, his hands working up my thighs, round my balls and slipping up and down my pre cum slippy cock.

"Is that good sir, is this what you want". He leaned in and began to massage my shoulders and down my chest, I could feel him pressing into me. His cock somehow flattening my cock and moving as he massaged.

"is that good sir, you want more?". I moaned a sort of yes enjoying the feeling.

I reached out and tried to pull his shorts down to release his cock which had grown thicker and longer.

He got off me, slipped his shorts off and wow, he had a fantastic cock, a beautiful foreskin and it was only semi hard so not fully grown which half stood there like checking for a fun time.

Do my chest more I said, and so he got across me again. I could feel his balls, his buttocks and his cock growing hard on my flesh as he moved in to do my shoulders, his body touching mine, rubbing mine all the way up, and then I kissed him, pulled him up and forced my tongue into his mouth while feeling the weight of his body on mine, cock to cock, nipples to nipples and lips to lips.

He was a good kisser, he knew how to use his tongue, soon it was the nape of my neck then my nipples and he was working down my body towards my almost ready to shoot cock, fuck, I wanted to feel him take me in his mouth, I wanted to take him in my mouth!

I eased him away, turned him on his back and got across him, licked his nipples, under his armpits and then down on his cock. Oh yes it was a good size and now hard and throbbing and yes even making pre cum. I nibbled the end on his foreskin, eased it into my mouth, enjoyed his taste, got my tongue inside the skin, knew he liked it as he squirmed and then I went full hog down deep throat till my nose was engulfed in his tightly curled pubic hair - then up and down again and I heard him moan with pleasure. My hands went round his buttocks, opened the cheeks of his ass and found his quivering manhole, moist with anticipation as I inserted my finger deep inside. As I gently finger fucked him my mouth worked on his cock, enjoyable, tasty, gripping his shaft with my lips up and down, teasing his cock end with my tongue, tasting his juices. I could also feel myself rising, the pounding in my groin, that feeling of control about to be lost.

but

"now , now , now its going to happen" he said and wow, it did, he exploded in my mouth, filled me with his spunk, the first shot hard, then next less and so on till he was expended, empty, sucked dry and feeling drained, exhausted. I swallowed most, came up, found his mouth eager for kissing and kissed him, sharing the spoils of his cock from mouth to mouth.

By now my raging erection was also ready, I pushed his head over my belly, he eagerly found my cock and took it in one, my balls on his chin and oh how good it felt, warm, moist and three strokes up and down and I entered heaven, I came, my spunk shot forth on an upstroke with his lips just holding my cock, his empty throat ready to take my spoils as I shot over his tongue. He sucked, he squeezed, he played until I to was spent, my cock in his mouth wallowing in my own cum till he was ready to swallow, which he did before returning the previous kisses, passing my juice back and forth till it evaporated, got mixed with saliva and swallowing.

We laid naked on the bed, side my side, his black body against my virgin looking white.

Two cocks still standing, waving, actually wavering as the both began to subside slowly. I rubbed his chest, down his body and across his flat tummy, I breathed life back into his cock, up it rose, manfully, bigger it seemed than before and now I realized it was pleasantly thick. I caressed his cock, stroked it, cupped his balls in my hands then sucked them before finally rising above him as finally I saw a above his eager cock and ready to sit on it, to ease it in, to be penetrated, fucked and as it forced its way in with the aid of spit and perseverance - after all this wasn't going to be a fucking vacation so I didn't have a lube with me - but slowly I filled my hole with his manhood. I eased him up, put the pillows under his ass and then rode him slowly, savoring each entry, each deep thrust as his thickness reamed my asshole to fit his striving member, leaned in and kissed him, felt him pushed deep inside me, rising to a climax, my own cock standing firmly and proudly looking down his body, my balls resting on his pubic hair at the top area of his shaft and I guessed and felt we were going to cum off together. I could feel him larger inside me, wider, longer, deeper, I felt his muscles pushing hard, all the time his shaft getting thicker, and from his panting knew the time would come very soon, and, as he gasped, pushed hard I knew and I to let go, my spunk shot over his chin, on his chest as he filled my anal cavities, forced every last drop out of his cock into me until he sank backwards, his deed done, his greed sated. I leaned in feeling my juices between us, I squirmed and our bodies slid together, I kissed him deeply, breathlessly, stroked his body as slowly his slipped from my hole leaving his deposit buried deep inside me.

We must shower I said, and so we did, together. I washed him off totally, soaped his body and massaged it away, I slipped on my knees underneath him, opened his legs and rimmed his tight asshole, I probed and tickled his hanging balls and he enjoyed it but no sign of a hard on forming so I knew, no more cum that night, both so totally drained.

He slipped away some time before dawn, his naked body having cuddled up with me for a while. I watched him pour his body back into his shorts, pull the singlet over his head as he silently departed.

At breakfast he was there, smiling, nimble and alert to the needs of the guests.

I nodded and he nodded back. Would sir like coffee of tea this morning" he said "or maybe something special"?

Lets just say the trip to the park was special, I had a good guide though I'm pleased to say he wore shorts more suited to sight seeing than seduction, even so I still managed to get my hand up the leg and find paradise on the drive fore being shagged in a Landrover in the bush, sucking the cock of the driver while on the move and still getting some amazing wild life pictures.

Each night was different, I didn't know that one lad could be so versatile, and, after that first night of lust we paced it to enjoy everything, we sucked and fucked each other, I took his ass with my tongue, my fingers and my cock, his mouth kissed mine and sucked my manhood, swallowed my cum, ate my ass and sucked my nipples. His cock went in my mouth and my ass and in my hands. Was there a top and bottom, no way, we both enjoyed the field, the game, and the sex and not sure who would be doing what to who next. He enjoyed having me doggy on the floor, watched his black shiny cock go between my white bum cheeks - that made him laugh. If we couldn't cum any more we teased and played with each others naked bodies, explored them with fingers and lips and tongues and as long as we could get it up we'd penetrate each other

On the last day as I checked out it seemed that the entire staff were lined up for farewells. My little friend was behind the manager.

"I do hope you enjoyed you stay and manage to come again" he said

(which raised a smile from me and my little friend - if the manager only knew that at that moment cumming again would have been impossible).