safe sex blow job

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by goodguy2244, Jan 19, 2009.

1. goodguy2244

goodguy2244 Member

I am new to the gay scene. I've met a great guy that has been very sexually active over the past few years. We spend hours in bed making out, kissing, etc., but I am paranoid about hiv. He says that oral sex is safe, and he had an hiv test last week that was negative. But I know that it might take 3 or 6 months for the test to become positive. So here is my question. Is it safe for me to give him a blow job?

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NO!....not without a condom...and even then be careful!

Saying he has had a test means nothing.......

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

anytime body fluids are exchanged there is always a change of catching something. i've been told oral sex is a pretty low risk activity *just talkin HIV*. unprotected oral might up the chances of catching herpes and a few other icks.

never used dental dams with women. tried to give a blow job with a condom once, hated ever minute of it, so my boy's never been asked to wear anything. we did the whole testing bit and are monogamous.

ML

if ya have doubts just play safe. non lubricated condoms never killed anyone.

4. B_bflr

B_bflr New Member

Hand jobs can be great. Seriously.

About oral, I've read that risk is least if you have not brushed your teeth for a few hours before giving head. This is because brushing can cause tiny cuts in your gums.

There are also flavored condoms, aren't there?

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's bareback fucking that is largely responsible for sexual hiv transmission between men. The rectum is an absorbtive organ that is easily damaged by penetration and if infected semen is deposited there it's kept in situ for a while.

It is theoretically transmissable by oral but there have been very few proven instances of that happening. The tissues of the mouth and throat are much more robust than the rectum, and saliva and stomach acids both destroy hiv.

It's a personal decision you have to make for yourself. Myself, I stick with not brushing or flossing beforehand, just using mouthwash if I need to freshen up. Though of course, if I had a cut or sore in my mouth or a gum infection, I wouldn't.

6. art

art
    Gold Member

I was with this guy once who was new to gay sex and super-paranoid about catching anything, even though I told him I'd been recently tested and was HIV- and ddf. He really wanted to suck my cock (He also really wanted me to fuck him, but that's outside the point...). So I bought some Mint-flavored Trojans, and he sucked me through them. He was pretty good for a beginner, and I always like to encourage beginners.

So, if you're worried, get some flavored condoms, and get/give a nice blowjob. A covered bj's not as good as a bare blowjob, but it's pretty darn close.

7. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're gonna do unprotected oral, the rule is 3hrs before brushing your teeth and wait 3hrs to brush them after.

Using Scope (because of it's non-alcoholic formula) or chewing gum can help to alleviate some odor that may be lingering after the fact.

Don't use Listerene because it's burning effects can open up your pores and make you more prone to catching something.

True, practicing oral sex without a condom is very low risk for attaining HIV, but it's very common that people catch the herp or ghono from sucking dick.

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're gonna do unprotected oral, the rule is 3hrs before brushing your teeth and wait 3hrs to brush them after.

Using Scope (because of it's non-alcoholic formula) or chewing gum can help to alleviate some odor that may be lingering after the fact.

Don't use Listerene because it's burning effects can open up your pores and make you more prone to catching something.

True, practicing oral sex without a condom is very low risk for attaining HIV, but it's very common that people catch the herp or ghono from sucking dick.

9. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

if you wont to be 100% safe then use condoms or just dont do it at all. they are the only ways to be absolutely sure

Draft saved Draft deleted