Safe Sex: Solo and Mutual Masturbation (Hand Jobs too)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, Dec 28, 2007.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I am wondering how many engage in masturbation, solo or mutual (incl. HJs), when with someone new? It occurred to me in the "Why women don't hook up "just for sex"" thread that I have given hand jobs, watched masturbation, allowed toy use on me, and masturbated in lieu of sex and always found it satisfying.

In fact, sometimes it was hotter than sex with the person eventually turned out. :rolleyes: Anyway, I know there are a lot of people who cam on this site and I do not mean that. I mean in person, date was hot but too early to have sex, whipping it out and having fun. Anyone take part? Like it? Find it hot? Would be open to it trying to lower risk of STDs?

Fyi: to prevent a discussion about the safety of HJs... a) you can use a glove b) barring wounds, you can wash your hands... :biggrin1:

2. strat69

strat69 Member

Albums:
    I have done the mutual masturbation thing with a girl or two, but we always wound up having sex to finish...she just kept masturbating while I was in there and we both had big orgasms....all good.
    I have also worked a vibe on a couple of girls after we had both come during sex and they both had another pretty big orgasm from that.
    I do find a woman masturbating to a big orgasm on her own as VERY erotic (I have a good collection of vids on the subject) but it would be hard for me being in direct contact (in the same room, on the same bed) to not go on to full blown sex at a certain point...

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

Hmm, was her hand job lacking or you just wanted "hit it" too bad?

Eta: Were you playing with her too?

4. strat69

strat69 Member

Albums:
    In all cases, we were doing ourselves in front of each other. I may have gone on to orgasm, if they had, but I guees the girls got to a point and wanted have me in there when they had their orgasms...I was happy to help..lol
    I will say that we both were sort of stopping and starting to prolong the masturbation without orgasm, so when we started having sex it didn't last too long...our orgasms were absolutely HUGE

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

See, I like to touch, so at some point they are getting a HJ or their balls tickled. I also like a little attention while I'm fingering or rubbing my clit, especially breasts or inner thighs.

6. strat69

strat69 Member

Albums:
    what about fingers inside? I have done that while agirl had a vibe on her clit...as foreplay...and the licking nipples thing, too...lol
    have you masturbated yourself to a really big orgasm while receiving such attention?

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

Fingering depends on their hands. If they have really nice hands, maybe they get to finger me, if not, no.

And yeah, rubbing my inner thighs and playing with my nipples while I'm masturbating are key for mutual masturbation orgasms. Using toys are what gives me the Big O, tho. There's something different and more exciting about the angles when someone else uses them on you.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I dunno I used to be right into mutual masturbation when I was like 13.... but it's much easier for the guy to just fuck. I think you're a little bit paranoid if you are wearing a glove to give someone a hand job... really that's beyond normal concern. Blow jobs are fun too... This thread confuses me I think..

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

I wasn't discussing what what easier for the guy. The question was, if you may not want to fuck a new person for one reason or another (let's go with period or perhaps they had a very recent partner), but are very horny after a date or meeting out somewhere (a friend's house, bar, club, etc.), would you elect to try mutual masturbation or HJs instead of intercourse for a safer sex experience?

The part about gloves was "to prevent a discussion about the safety of HJs", just as I would have added condoms if mentioning BJs in place of sex with new partners. But fyi, I have yet to use a glove for a HJ... I can wash my hands. ;)

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Ahhh okay that makes sense then. Yes then recently I used a hand job to play with someone I wasn't sure about. It was 2am, we were both tired and sex wasn't an option at that point.

11. Hugh G. Rection

Your hands are the dirtiest place on your body, so I would say it's just as unsafe as normal random hooking up.

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

Yep. This is what I mean, it can be fun and sexy, and not something that you're even concerned about the next day. It's like recess for horny adults, haha. :biggrin1:

Yeah, I live in NYC, it is very dirty, so before any sexual play I wash my hands and demand the other person do so as well. Only exception being if we are in a cab, I have done a grab in the backseat of a cab on occasion, but never so in depth that it wasn't a washable surface. :wink:

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

LOL but yeah touching the penis with a dirty hand wont kill yah, or even get you sick for that matter.

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I don't do sex on the first date, and usually not even on the second so if i am really interested in the guy then i will use a hand job as a way of letting him know i am keen.. but just not keen enough to fuck him yet. Also i love watching a man masturbate so that goes hand-in-hand with a hand or blow job. Im a lot more reserved about my body so usually i will want until after ive had sex until i let a guy see me masturbate

Draft saved Draft deleted