"safe sex"

brabadok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well, it seems i have found a great guy here lately, and for a guy who is recently coming out of the "closet" i've never really done bottom before. what is the safest way to prepare and enact?

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have him use a properly sized condom with good lubrication. It's definitely worth asking him if he's clean, if he's been tested, if he's used protection in the past, etc. On one hand, it's a little nosy, but on the other hand, it's your health, so you deserve answers. If he's evasive about it, you have to ask yourself...do you trust him that much?

And if you haven't started already, I'd get on a regular regimen of getting yourself tested for HIV every 6 months, regardless of who you're sleeping with.

brabadok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know all about diseases and whatnot, but any tips on being a bottom? something i have NEVER done before, wanted to do it a long time tho, but i hear about all of these bad experiences with it. what should i do to avoid this from happening?

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your partner knows this is a first for you, that would be good. He can slow it down a bit and give you time to adjust.

The messy bit to remember is the need to be clean. You might have a douche or an another applicant to flush yourself out a bit. Take a warm shower and try it there. You might sit on the loo for a short while beforehand to empty yourself out, then hit the shower. Good to do this alone and maybe before your partner is there, so you can do it slowly. This will also help your muscles relax.

You already know about the need for a condom. What you should also know is that condoms can sometimes chafe your anus if you don;t have enough lube, so make sure you have plenty of lube.

If you are okay with your partner inserting his fingers into you slowly, then ask him to. First one, then two. Very slowly.

Is your boyfriend's dick large? That might be another factor. Either way, go slowly. Sometimes, letting him in slightly, then out for a moment to let you muscles adjust is good. Then go again, a bit deeper and a bit longer. Then out again for a moment. Your muscles will beging to relax and you will feel the ease progressively.

When he enters you, try exhaling a bit. That helps you relax. When his is pulling back, you can tighten your muscles a bit arond his pole. e will love it and it feels good for you, too.

Above all, so slowly. He might really get turned on once he is inside you (if feels incredible for the top too), so maybe you can ride on top at first and control the movement. It can really be a blast.

Be safe and paient with yourself.

brabadok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol thanks, you sound experienced so maybe you should be my first :p i really dont think his size will be a factor for us until that night tho, pleasure is pleasure eh?

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess the safe sex moniker is what got to me...

In addition to what ausmaxx said, foreplay will actually cause your anal muscles to relax as well, so don't just strip and go right into the act, take some time to kiss, stroke, etc., whatever you want to get the ball rolling. That will help.

Loosening yourself up with fingers is a great way to start, either yours or his, either way (make sure whoever's doing it has their nails trimmed and filed! Don't want to cut up your insides with long and/or jagged fingernails). Start with one, work your way up to three, and don't rush it too much, your muscles can only acclimate to being stretched so quickly.

Lots of people say that if you're an inexperienced bottom, it's best to sit on top of your partner so you get full control. I disagree with this statement, having been a top with someone who was not loose, it can be very painful to be sat on when the person sitting is tight. Doggy style will give you some room for movement while also being more comfortable for him. The unfortunate side effect is that doggy style allows for a deeper penetration than laying on your back, but you have practically no control when you're on your back, so I think it balances out.

brabadok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so, doggy is better/best? what kind of lube should i use? is there a special type of condom made for this sort of thing?

btw, i agree with your lower banner, i've been with a woman and its all skill :p and im very fond of your pics

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like doggy style is the best, personally, but feel free to try multiple positions. I think you'll find a preference pretty quickly.

With latex condoms, you don't want oil-based lube. Personally I prefer Pjur Eros Original Bodyglide, which is a decently thick and very slick silicone-based lube. It can be purchased here. There are, however, a million kinds of lube available, and all of them have at least some merit.

As for a kind of condom, it's all down to what fits him; there is no special "anal sex" condom. Roughly speaking, an average sized penis up to about 5" in girth (that is, measured around) will fit well into a standard sized condom, above that you're going to need larger condoms, or fitted condoms (fitted condoms can normally be found here, sadly they're not available right now.)

Thank you for the compliment. If there's any other questions you have, I hope I can help.

EDIT: To add on to what I was saying about stretching with fingers before, I should add that you'd be smart to not just do it immediately before (though you should do it immediately before), but also in advance a few times to get yourself used to the feeling of it and what not. You should probably wait until you get some lube before you go for it, though.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
well, it seems i have found a great guy here lately, and for a guy who is recently coming out of the "closet" i've never really done bottom before. what is the safest way to prepare and enact?

I like the idea of using condoms. ALOT.

I also think the guy will know that you are a "virgin" and will take that into consideration. I am sure it has been said.. go slow, enjoy yourself.:smile: