safest way for bi-curious to get experience?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JD89, Jan 3, 2012.

1. JD89

JD89 New Member

Im a virgin bottom and after fingering etc. for awhile decided I want to find out what it's like to take a real cock. I don't have any bi/gay friends though, so whats the safest and best to get some experience?

2. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

checkout out manhunt and craigslist for your area to get some idea of what is available. You will likely find someone in a similar position to yourself. I would suggest talking to the person over the phone before you meet, and when you do make it in a public place (maybe meet for a beer first), and then if anything doesn't feel right you can bail easily.

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

Get some gay and bi friends. I would suggest that it is safer to have sex with someone you know and trust, rather than some casual encounter.

4. rough_neck_9_1

Word to the wise, I'd avoid the bar/club scene, or any other cliche of that nature. Namely because I hate bars myself but mostly because that social context doesn't roll good odds in my experience, too many "mememememe" types, too much drama and it's never not an awkward stuttering mess.

My advise, go out and make friends in social circles. Find a local book club you like, look into gaming communities nearby (video/card/board etc). You want to know how to find FWB's or otherwise romantic relationships, start with making friendly ones.

As far as an easier idea right not, build an online persona on a place you feel safe. Not meaning just fish off Craigslist because that's a rather complicating leap of faith route. Find a dating site you like and feel comfortable with and poke around with the email/skype chat for awhile with other people you find interesting who are looking for the same things you want out of a relationship casual or otherwise.

This method not only lowers the fuck up rate's off Craigslist, but it should weed through most of the spam, if the site's legit, and it let's you build a small friendly context with a person before you want to go further. Truthfully you'll run into a lot of flakes and skeptical folk, but if you're honest about what you want and search vigorously and cautiously its going to be better off in the long run.

5. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

I found a friend to experiment with the first time, when I realized I liked both I went from there!

6. Sparky1000

Sparky1000 New Member

Find out if there's a GLBT center in your area. You could go to talk groups on any number of subjects. Great way to meet guys in a nonthreatening environment!

7. hud01

Gold Member

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

Hire a Sacred Intimate and tell him you are a virgin to gay sex.

9. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

as most suggest some sort of group or hobbies could be good and making friend wiht poeple off online could be a good start

10. JD89

JD89 New Member

thanks for replies everyone

Draft saved Draft deleted