Safest way to shave down there?

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What ways do you all recommend trying to shave the penis? I have hairs that go up part of the way on the shaft and I am getting married in a few months, I want my penis hairless for the wedding night... but getting rid of it scares me to death.
I have tried pulling the skin tight while using the sideburn trimmers on my electric razor. I can get a lot of it, but the part of the skin where the veins go under the skin look to rigid and I am afraid I am going to slice right in.

Any suggestions?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, I don't know what to tell you except that I've been shaving "down there" since junior high school. I soap the whole region up, grab the razor - a new blade is preferable (and high quality razor is best), and shave like I'm shaving my face. Be careful, shave slowly, and go first with the grain, then gently against to make it very close. Make sure to shave in the shower (make it a hot shower) and do everything you need to do before shaving to give your skin the most amount of time to loosen and warm up. Then, if you like it, shave regularly. I shave "down there" about every third day. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Congrats on the wedding and may you and your bride know nothing but unconditional love through the good times and the challenging times.

PS - You may want to just consider "manscaping" - trimming everything, but no shaving. Get some high quality clippers, put the "2" level on and trim to your heart's content. I bet you and she will be just as happy!

Just use a razor man... if you have mastered shaving ur face, it shouldn't be much different. I'm almost careless with it these days... but if it's your first time, take it slow... Gilette Fusion just slide right over skin but take a thin layer off with the hair in it. Sometimes I use my girls leg razor, it doesn't hurt half as much as the male ones.... if you see blood stop.... ohh, and I always shave with a boner, I wouldn't dare try it soft!

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't think I'm crazy - but...have someone else help you. Seriously. I pay a guy $15 who owns a salon and specializes in exactly this type of work -- he shaves cock and balls and trims pubes where I can't reach. It's well worth it.

If you don't know anybody professionally, find a buddy. For a true friend, I'm sure someone would do it. Nobody else has to know, either.

"What happens with the razor, stays with the razor."

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
take a deep breath and use a good quality razor and some shaving cream or soap. if women can shave the ins and outs and various textures of a pussy, a cock can't be all that difficult. at worst, a razor nick on your dick isn't going to kill you. also start doing it now so you have the hang of it by your wedding night.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Just grip it and rip it.

OK, bad choice of words. Dude, it's not hard ar all. I have the same problem and I shave it all the time. Use shaving cream, and a good razor.

And yes, I have actually knicked the shaft. It doesn't even hurt, it's not the end of the world. Just don't get all shaky because you're nervous, you will do some damage then.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't think I'm crazy - but...have someone else help you. Seriously. I pay a guy $15 who owns a salon and specializes in exactly this type of work -- he shaves cock and balls and trims pubes where I can't reach. It's well worth it.
Haha! That's awesome!

As for me, I just use a standard razor and shaving cream. It also helps to trim the area first with scissors if it's thick like mine. Nothing to worry about, just take your time.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I don't like shaving with a razor intended for my face, too sharp. I try to use bikini shaver by Noxzema whenever possible:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...n=jump&navCount=0&skuid=sku301466&id=prod1466

That is the safest way to shave down there.

Unfortunately, most stores assume only women shave, hence the pink color, so you will probably find them in the women's area of the health care aisle of Walgreens.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never use electric clippers for close work. That's almost guaranteed to hurt. If you can, have a nice hot bath, lather up well and take it slowly wiht a new blade.
Another option is a depilatory cream. I tried that a couple of times but with indifferent success, so I can't really recommend that.
A third option is to go to a salon and get a BSC (back, sack & crack) or any of the various permutations. It sounds a bit painful to me, but I know quite a few guys who swear by it and say it doesn't hurt much. One even gets a kick out of it. Each to their own, I say. I'll maybe give it a go one of these days.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never use electric clippers for close work. That's almost guaranteed to hurt....

One possible exception... I use Conair's 'The Chopper' which is intended for trimming beards, if I'm in a hurry. It does a great job. I'm really a hairy beast which is evident in a few of my older pics. Find that it's great for the bi-weekly trim of my balls and groin area.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One possible exception... I use Conair's 'The Chopper' which is intended for trimming beards, if I'm in a hurry. It does a great job. I'm really a hairy beast which is evident in a few of my older pics. Find that it's great for the bi-weekly trim of my balls and groin area.

We all know youre a sexy beast! You are also a hairy beast! Id love to trim your man bush and your huge ball sack! An lick off any stray cut hairs and rub nice moisturiser into the skin afterwards and all over that abnormally huge cockhead of yours!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all know youre a sexy beast! You are also a hairy beast! Id love to trim your man bush and your huge ball sack! An lick off any stray cut hairs and rub nice moisturiser into the skin afterwards and all over that abnormally huge cockhead of yours!

Hey babycakes, just trimmed my ball sack last night. Stray hairs have gone down the drain. You could start by pulling off the purple thong in my newest pic with your teeth and then get me hard. I really don't understand all the PM's and comment regarding the size of my cockhead tho. To me, it's just normal....maybe cause I've seen and handled it for so many years.:tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey babycakes, just trimmed my ball sack last night. Stray hairs have gone down the drain. You could start by pulling off the purple thong in my newest pic with your teeth and then get me hard. I really don't understand all the PM's and comment regarding the size of my cockhead tho. To me, it's just normal....maybe cause I've seen and handled it for so many years.:tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

Dude. Seriously. Your cockhead is fucking massive. N its really horny looking n really turns me on and gets my cock mega stiff. You got a real mans cock between your legs. Have you seen my dirty fantasy as you as a cop and me as jock boy in a sling in separate thread?? Go have a look :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude. Seriously. Your cockhead is fucking massive. N its really horny looking n really turns me on and gets my cock mega stiff. You got a real mans cock between your legs. Have you seen my dirty fantasy as you as a cop and me as jock boy in a sling in separate thread?? Go have a look :biggrin1:

I have read your dirty fantasy. It's hot, witty and I got a charge out of....make that "I got off on it." Seems like half the pic comments or PM's I get mention "huge" cockhead. I just don't see it. Maybe I'm too close to it or have lived with it so long that in my eyes it just normal.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hair removal cream is sometimes the best option to get rid of hair down there as it can get in places the razor cannot reach and also it just washes off under the shower afterwards. The only downside to this is that most of the time you have to do this yourself, and sometimes then you would like an extra person in there in the shower to help you get in places you cannot reach. Any takers ? ;)