Safest way to shave down there?

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone for all the great info. I hope she will appreciate all the research and work to make my piece as nice as possible for our first time. Yes we are both virgins and have been able to hold out for the wedding night.. (barely... man its tough.. she is gorgeous)
But I want her to enjoy everything and I dont want hair covering or interferring what I have. I am not small, but I am also not as big as what many here are... so I need what I do have to be clean and smooth.

So we will see. Thanks again.

What a sweetie! I am sure she'll love it and I know you will too.

I am the one who shaves my hubby and after you are married I am sure she'll be pleased to volunteer for the shaving assignment.

joe bo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah the first time I shaved I itched liked crazy, but after that I didnt itch anymore. How I shave is I use some shaving foam (not the gel that turns into foam) and a Fusion or Mach 3. Then when I am done I use Nivea for Men after shave extra soothing balm for sensitive skin and that works well for me. I dont get irritation or ingrown hairs. I have found that it is helpful to use the trimmer on an electric razor or beard trimmer to trim the hair a little before you start if its been a while. If you do it makes it a little easier on the blade