Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How safe would it be (pregnancy wise) to cum in my girls pussy since she's on birth control (taking the pill form, don't know exactly which brand)?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if she takes it everyday. if she's not taking any medication or supplements (st john's wart, soy isoflavones, certain antibiotics, some antidepressants, a few others) that might interfer with the efficiency of the pill (knocking it down to 85-87%). depending on the type of bc she's taking the average is about 96-99% effective.

other facts: depending on the type, her body and other factors birth control can take 1-3 months work properly, back up birth control is always a good idea in the mean time.

ask her which form she use, how long she has been taking it, make sure she doesn't forget. if she has to take antibiotics use condoms for about two weeks after she stops taking the meds.

before you ditch condoms make sure you both get tested for STDs, STIs and all that ick.

ML

not to put the fear of babies in your head but i should say it just to say it. even if you don't cum inside her there is the slim chance of pregnancy occurring from the trace amount of sperm found in pre-cum, not always present in pre-cum, but more common after recent ejaculation.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Mickey... Dam, she sometimes forgets a day, but takes 2 the next... Has been on it for about a month... I heard that pre cum is just as potent as cum, is that true or was it just my health teacher trying to scare us out of using the pull and pray method? How much more safe would it be to use birth control and not cum in her?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
on the pre-cum issue i am not 100% sure. pre-cum is produced by the cowper's gland well above the testes in the root of the penis and play no part in the production of semen. in theory there shouldn't be an sperm present but sperm can remain in the urethral bulb and get flushed out with pre-cum. the amount of sperm should be minimal and in combination with birth control pills i don't personally see it being too risky.

pull out and pray, never heard it put that way. i think health teachers are trying to scare the hell out of people just to keep them out of trouble. but better safe than sorry is a good way to approach the subject.

pulling out will always be better than cumming inside her if you want to be safe and still have fun. i personally would trust in the birth control pills. if she doubles up the next day it should be fine. maybe give the pills another month to kick in before you start cumming inside her.

i don't mean to sound the prophet of doom but the consequence are pretty tough, ya know? it's cool that you're asking and concerned. kudos to ya.

ML

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do the pull out method... nothing has ever happened in the past 2.5 years :)

With pre cum the chances are 4% in a year of getting pregnant. I read somewhere.. This does not mean 4-5% for each time you have sex. It mean 4-5% for the entire year. Let say you had sex 150 times during the year, you had 5% of getting pregnant, I read this a while back. I guess it is true. I have fuck around 400 times doing this method and did not have any problem.

- I start without condom and after 15-20 min whenever I will cum I put on the condom. It would be the same thing as pulling out. Sometimes we cum and we don't notice it, so watch out it probably has happened to me many times. But, nothing happened. Thank God.
I will start using condom from start to end.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
back up birth control doesn't always mean condoms. contraceptive foams (gels, inserts, films) are an option. not as effective as the pill, not something i would recommend using as a base protection, but it's a back up safety net. they can be found on the interweb and are fairly easy to use. just follow directions.

not to put all the responsibility of birth control on the ladies it's just nice to know all the options.

ML

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, what? Why?
Because they use such small amounts of estrogen and progesterone that if you don't take it regularly it leaves your system.

In the 1960's and 1970's they used huge amounts of both active ingredients which caused many women to become sick and stop using it. They went back to the drawing board and now they use less estrogen and progesterone. It's enough to prevent pregnancy when taken within say a 2-3 hour window each day; but if you skip a day you need to be using a condom as back up contraception.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she has a problem taking pills, and prefers hormonal BC, tell her to try a Mirena IUD.

It uses levonogesterol, which is mild compared to most pills (same hormone in PlanB) and lasts for 5 years with little maintenance (just a monthly string check). A side benefit is her period would taper off, perhaps stopping completely after 3-6 months.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that pre cum is just as potent as cum, is that true or was it just my health teacher trying to scare us out of using the pull and pray method?
I think I heard Dr. Drew say that precum only has sperm if you already ejaculated once. Like if you cum, then start fooling around again an hour later, the precum will then have sperm in it that was left in your dick from the first cumming. Anyone else heard this?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a big crush on Dr. Drew. i know not OT. but he is lovely.

yep, in the urethral bulb and in the urethra. sperms are tricky bastards. don't trust them. not a single one of 'em.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I heard Dr. Drew say that precum only has sperm if you already ejaculated once. Like if you cum, then start fooling around again an hour later, the precum will then have sperm in it that was left in your dick from the first cumming. Anyone else heard this?
Never heard that before. But I know for a fact pre-cum contains sperm. It amazes me that so many men still believe it doesn't. :rolleyes:

anecdotal advice

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never heard that before. But I know for a fact pre-cum contains sperm. It amazes me that so many men still believe it doesn't. :rolleyes:

anecdotal advice

Planned Parenthood Withdrawal (Pull Out Method)
Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If a man urinates between ejaculations before having sex again, it will help clear the urethra of sperm and may increase the effectiveness of withdrawal.
Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating f...[J Assist Reprod Genet. 2003] - PubMed Result
RESULTS: None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses. CONCLUSIONS: Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.
Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid. [Contracept Technol Update. 1993] - PubMed Result
The more significant finding, however, was that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile. A larger study is needed to verify these results. If these results are confirmed, they may dispel the myth that pre ejaculate fluid contains sperm.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i still tell people if they use the pull out method to back it up with some type of secondary birth control. the films/gels seem to work well alongside withdrawal.

so says the wise trainer at the safer sex out reach center.

i personally cut through all the bullshit and opted for a tubaligation. more for political reasons than reproductive health but in my current relationship 100% effective.

ML

body politics are the shit.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Birth control is only effective if it is properly used.

Your GF is not properly using it.

Therefore, don't fuck her without a SECOND method of birth control (unless you plan on becoming a daddy). Abortions are NOT a walk in the park.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS: Who cares if pre-cum is or isn't loaded with sperm. The fact of the matter is that the pull-out method is the LEAST effective method of birth control.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correction: Withdrawal is ONE of the least effective methods (One in five get pregnant).

Worse than withdrawal is calendar/temperature-taking. One in four get pregnant.