Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he sent some wild nudes in the DMs, so worth it. He said he has New wild content coming tonight

He said on social media that he doesn't want tattoos because they're against his religion, which i'm assuming is Islam, but posting nudes is A-OK? Lol, well how people connect to their religion is a personal thing I guess.

ohdaaaamnboiii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He said on social media that he doesn't want tattoos because they're against his religion, which i'm assuming is Islam, but posting nudes is A-OK? Lol, well how people connect to their religion is a personal thing I guess.

Yea, he’s Muslim. But I don’t see how his personal views or whatever he wants to do is an issue lol… it’s his choice. He’s one of the most genuine people I know. Don’t judge unless you know him personally

reallybruhok

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

his religion isn't relevant to this at all. If he wants to do things, thats on him...

To everyone else, He's been starting to really take OF seriously for only about a Month now, he's going to post much more wild stuff. He changed his price to $8 but I feel if he starts stepping up content it's going to go up. He's been DMing some of his loyal onlyfaners and telling them he's going to open himself up to more now that he's comfortable.

Reactions: ohdaaaamnboiii

ohdaaaamnboiii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
his religion isn't relevant to this at all. If he wants to do things, thats on him...

To everyone else, He's been starting to really take OF seriously for only about a Month now, he's going to post much more wild stuff. He changed his price to $8 but I feel if he starts stepping up content it's going to go up. He's been DMing some of his loyal onlyfaners and telling them he's going to open himself up to more now that he's comfortable.

Yeah exactly, from what I heard too he's stepping it up. He's really genuine. He also does custom PPV content starting at only $10-15 I think it's worth it, it's never just 1 pic for that. Much better than others ive seen.

I would rate his page a 5/6 out of 10 as it is right now, his PPV a 9 out of 10, and if he steps it up I could see his page overall being a 9 out of 10

Reactions: reallybruhok

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It isn't. But if he uses his religion as the reason he doesn't want tattoos but then has no problem with commiting the even graver sins of selling nudes and kissing and grinding on other naked men, it's just laughable is all.

I think he's a closet case for sure.

Reactions: ohdaaaamnboiii

Ammar 92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It isn't. But if he uses his religion as the reason he doesn't want tattoos but then has no problem with commiting the even graver sins of selling nudes and kissing and grinding on other naked men, it's just laughable is all.

I think he's a closet case for sure.
Does he post all of his content or you have to pay more for good content. I only buy established performers onlyfans/Jff. Is his of worth it.