Sagging below your junk

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rambo18, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rambo18

rambo18 New Member

I find it hot when guys sag their pants below their junk . Like when you glance over at a guy and their shirt goes up , and their junk is just hanging there above their pants. Does anyone do this ? Any stories or pics :p

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

If you mean so low you can see the outline of their cock and balls, no. Showing the band of their underwear is fine but I think it's disrespectful to the people around them when their pants are sagging so low they have to hold them to prevent them from falling off. Have at least a little class and pull your pants up.

3. Voglener

Voglener Active Member

I posted this to Craigslist-Atlanta Missed Conections branch a week ago while I was down there:

"Bulls cap, Big Lots at Metro Pkwy & Cleveland - m4m - 45 (East of East Point)"

"Date: 2012-01-27, 6:57PM EST
    Reply to:
    your anonymous craigslist address will appear here"

"Saw you shopping around 6pm in Kroger and Big Lots. You had on a black Chicago Bulls cap, jeans and a dark sweatshirt You are one sexy beast! When you yawned and stretched your shirt went up and those low-riding jeans revealed a bit of a furry treasure trail that looked very enticing. That's why I said "Nice" as I passed you. You carried yourself very well and I bet you're a monster in the sack. Glad you're "au natural" with little, if any, manscaping. You'll be in my mind for many days my friend."

Anytime I see a guy showing a bulge or wearing pants that show his cock outline I want to say something to let him know how much I appreciate his efforts but one has to be careful. Sometimes I do if I think they'd be cool about it.

4. opener_74

opener_74 Member

Albums:
    Shit,I loveit when they sag and they show ff those kakes.... damn, i love it when they show their joocy booty and they have no clue.. they're being watched..or do they?..

5. Molins

Molins New Member

Albums:
    I just have to wonder if any of the people realize that trend started in prison so the other inmates would know they were available for sex. I have to laugh everytime I see guys wearing their pants that way.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

One good thing...it's a little hard to run from the Cops that way! :wink:

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

8. martin60018

martin60018 Member

Albums:
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one that knows about sagging your pants means an invitation for sex. Back when Levi's 501's Was the standard for gay men, leaving the last button undone meant sex wanted.

9. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

I personally find it distasteful and like Johnny said, disrespectful. I really don't need to have your underwear be an eyesore in my field of vision when I walk down the street.

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

You mean 501s are not still the standard for gay men??? :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted