Sagging below your junk

rambo18

Experimental Member
Media
I find it hot when guys sag their pants below their junk . Like when you glance over at a guy and their shirt goes up , and their junk is just hanging there above their pants. Does anyone do this ? Any stories or pics :p

Reactions: calumterrers

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you mean so low you can see the outline of their cock and balls, no. Showing the band of their underwear is fine but I think it's disrespectful to the people around them when their pants are sagging so low they have to hold them to prevent them from falling off. Have at least a little class and pull your pants up.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted this to Craigslist-Atlanta Missed Conections branch a week ago while I was down there:

"Bulls cap, Big Lots at Metro Pkwy & Cleveland - m4m - 45 (East of East Point)"

"Date: 2012-01-27, 6:57PM EST
Reply to:
your anonymous craigslist address will appear here"

"Saw you shopping around 6pm in Kroger and Big Lots. You had on a black Chicago Bulls cap, jeans and a dark sweatshirt You are one sexy beast! When you yawned and stretched your shirt went up and those low-riding jeans revealed a bit of a furry treasure trail that looked very enticing. That's why I said "Nice" as I passed you. You carried yourself very well and I bet you're a monster in the sack. Glad you're "au natural" with little, if any, manscaping. You'll be in my mind for many days my friend."

Anytime I see a guy showing a bulge or wearing pants that show his cock outline I want to say something to let him know how much I appreciate his efforts but one has to be careful. Sometimes I do if I think they'd be cool about it.

opener_74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Shit,I loveit when they sag and they show ff those kakes.... damn, i love it when they show their joocy booty and they have no clue.. they're being watched..or do they?..

Reactions: calumterrers

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just have to wonder if any of the people realize that trend started in prison so the other inmates would know they were available for sex. I have to laugh everytime I see guys wearing their pants that way.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you mean so low you can see the outline of their cock and balls, no. Showing the band of their underwear is fine but I think it's disrespectful to the people around them when their pants are sagging so low they have to hold them to prevent them from falling off. Have at least a little class and pull your pants up.

One good thing...it's a little hard to run from the Cops that way! :wink:

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally find it distasteful and like Johnny said, disrespectful. I really don't need to have your underwear be an eyesore in my field of vision when I walk down the street.