Sailing on the NC coast

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by NCbear, Jul 9, 2006.

1. NCbear

Gold Member

This is an attempt at a heterosexual fantasy, but still based somewhat on my own experiences (including last weekend's Tall Ships event in Beaufort, NC).

_____

Thank God I'd worn my board shorts with no underwear: it was hotter than hell, and the humidity--even for midsummer--made walking outside feel like walking through a sauna. I could see the haze in the air if I looked across the sound to Bogue Banks. The sun was sizzling hot on my bare shoulders (I'd been working out a little since hitting my 45th birthday this past spring, so I was enjoying going shirtless). I could almost feel my dark auburn hair bleaching, my head felt so hot. Luckily, I already had a base tan from playing soccer in the local park every Saturday morning, but I knew I would be more red than bronze by the end of the day, if the sunblock didn't work right.

Yeah, it was warm enough that I might embarrass myself, and I already had a semi hardon swinging thickly down one leg, bouncing against my upper thigh as I walked. Most of the women there with their husbands and boyfriends were determinedly not noticing, but I saw some wide-eyed stares from groups of single women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, their eyes focused on my dark navy board shorts.

I was in Beaufort to sail on an antique fishing boat a friend had bought and restored over the winter. Linda had been around boats all her life; we'd met at a sailing camp when we were in our early teens, and she'd been a fun friend and a good correspondent even into adulthood. She still lived on the coast and worked around boats.

I had found a good job in investment banking in Charlotte, but I still kept up with her. Since her divorce three summers ago, I'd called her maybe once every two months and written her emails a little more often.

She really was quite a woman: tall, naturally graceful, athletic, warm, friendly, and an interesting combination of comfortable and exciting. I'd always admired her, and I'd never met another woman like her. I've never been married, and I recently realized it was because I'd always compared every woman I met to her. Some were too giggly, others too self-centered, still others too immature. She somehow always shone with an inner beauty that only augmented the elegant lines of her face and body.

I had accepted her breezy, informal invitation to "come down and see the boat, Roger, during Tall Ships" with the hope that our friendship could become something deeper. Maybe that's a bit deceptive, but there's always been a little sizzle in our relationship. And she's never been shy about touching me in friendly, nonsexual ways. So maybe there was hope.

Stepping onto the wooden waterfront dock, I looked to my left past a crowd of people to see her boat. There it was--65 feet of rich chestnut wood and ivory canvas, rocking slighly in the strong breeze. And she was on deck, relaxing on a cushioned seat in a dark gold bikini, her figure still trim and muscular. I felt my semi growing another inch down my leg.

After giving the security guard my name, I moved past him onto the dock and waved. She waved back, jumped up, and hopped down from her gangplank and came and gave me a quick hug.

"Roger! How nice to see you. How was the drive down?"

"Wonderful, Linda, now that I'm here." I waggled my eyebrows up and down and mock-leered at her body. Well, not so "mock" as "real," but she didn't seem to see it as she threw back her head and laughed.

"Stop it, Roger!" Her smile became dimply, her way of teasing back. "But thanks. I've been running every morning." She twirled around. "Like my new swimsuit?"

"Uh, yeah!" I felt already more relaxed and comfortable with her. Added to that feeling was a smoky tingling edge of as-yet-unfulfilled desire. It was a pleasant combination, as though I knew we'd be making love later. We'd never done it, but I'd often felt that way around her since puberty.

"And you've been working out a little, too, you said." She smiled and reached out a hand to curve over my left pec, one finger just barely grazing my nipple. "This is a bit more than 'a little,' wouldn't you say? Not bad for a 45-year-old geezer!" She squeezed lightly.

I had to laugh. "I could say the same, but I don't think you'd appreciate the same kind of touch in return."

I'd always kept from touching her inappropriately due to my respect for our friendship and my sense of her boundaries. She was warm and open but not someone who was "easy" or free with her body, even with people she'd known for a long time. She reached out to touch people quickly and easily, but she subtly dissuaded others from doing the same to her in return.

______

We caught up with each other's lives, drinking some iced tea and watching as the crowd walked by. Lounging beside her on the cushions, I took advantage of the times when her gaze was elsewhere and looked my fill. She was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. Her throaty laugh, her low, sensuous voice, her wide infectious smile were still the same. I felt as though I were drowning in her deep brown eyes every time she looked at me.

It was almost like undergoing hypnosis, there under the rolled-up sail, the waves lapping against the hull, the boat rocking back and forth under us, the breeze gusting from time to time and playing with the ties of her bikini. I felt like one of those sailors who'd seen a mermaid and had been struck dumb by her magically mesmerizing presence.

It was a memorably lazy afternoon. As our conversation continued, the sexual tension--to me, at least--maintained its slow increase, that low smoky tingle of desire beginning to heat in gradual steps, the same way pearls are formed by slow steady accretion.

[to be continued]

2. NCbear

Gold Member

Finally, the sun moved from directly overhead and the breeze picked up. The wind gusts changed direction and became a steady strong breeze. Linda shook off her early afternoon lethargy and took the tea glasses down the ship's ladder.

Coming back up, she asked, "Want to take her out, Roger?"

"Yeah, sure!" I said. Anything to get her away from the crowds and interested in me as a man, not just as her old friend.

We hoisted the sails and moved with increasing speed out of the harbor. As the old fishing boat heeled over, the salt spray started coming over the side. I looked down. My dark red chest hair was wet in a sea of reddish bronze skin, and my pinkish-brown nipples were hard. I crossed my arms below my pecs and hoped Linda would notice.

However, she was steering a safe path among the other boats, her lithe body graceful as she braced herself and spun the wheel, her hair flying behind her in the breeze.

The sails bellied out and the boat heeled over farther. Capriciousness was now the fastest boat in the little harbor, the dock slipping past. All the speed and activity was almost confusing, coming as it did after a lazy midafternoon chat with an old friend.

We made it out into the Intracoastal Waterway and from there into the sound. We sailed out until we couldn't see land except as a thin strip against the horizon and then came about to return, both of us not saying much but enjoying the wind, waves, and speed of the boat. The sun continued its slow descent from its noontime high point.

_____

Finally, with no ships close by, Linda hove to and threw out the anchor. I helped her furl the sails.

From the sun, it was about seven o'clock. The bright white-yellow circle had begun to shade into orange. The wood on deck glowed with an almost preternatural beauty as the sun sank lower in the western sky.

Lounging there next to me, Linda noticed that I was still wet from the salt spray.

"Just a moment, Roger, and I'll get you a towel." She was down the ship's ladder before I could protest.

Up again, she rubbed the big colorful beach towel over my chest.

I moaned. I couldn't help it. The rough nap of the towel was indescribably erotic as she moved it over my hard nipples.

Frowning with concern, she asked, "Are you all right?"

"Um, yeah," I said, hating my redheaded tendency to blush.

"What's the matter?" She noticed my red face. "Why are you blushing?"

"Uh...." I couldn't speak. My board shorts could barely contain all of me. All she'd have to do would be to look down, and she'd probably be able to see into the top of my shorts, they were tented out so much.

"What's going on?" Her tone was more insistent.

Then, she looked down. The towel, big as it was, definitely didn't cover everything. Her jaw dropped. For a moment, her mouth was a perfect O. I couldn't helping thinking she had a large enough mouth for excellent fellatio.

With the thought, my cock twitched. The tent was now so taut that my shorts slid down some with the movement to expose the base of my shaft and bright-red pubes.

She looked back up at my face. "Wow, Roger! You're so big, and you look so strong and powerful!" Her honest appreciation lessened my embarrassment but heightened my arousal.

[to be continued]

3. NCbear

Gold Member

Yeah, I was red-faced, but my thick cock was also red-headed. I was so hard I felt my cockhead beginning to hurt from the pressure of the fabric against it. She was really turning me on. This was beginning to be more than just a mere flirtation, more than just thinking idle thoughts about Linda's body, more than just a friendly f$ck.

She reached into my shorts and circled her fingers around the base of my shaft. Her little finger slipped beneath my balls and I gasped, drawing back.

"Sensitive, huh?" Her warm smile didn't have any sarcasm in it. She leaned forward. "You're really thick. I like that."

Wow. WOW. The tone of her voice had just become indescribably husky, with a little catch in it, as she said "I like that."

I saw her lick her lips once, then again. My knees felt weak. The boat moved under me and I rocked with it, her hand still circling me, her grip firm but not tight--just right.

Now the fabric covering my cockhead was becoming damp. My cockhead slipped out of its grasp and pushed upward (my cock tends to point upward at a woman when I'm interested in her, like the original snake in the Garden of Eden).

Linda moved her hand slowly--agonizingly slowly--up my hard thick shaft to the wet reddish-purple head. She cupped her palm over my p$ss slit in such a way that she was rubbing the underside of my glans as her hand passed over it. I nearly jumped out of my skin with pleasure, but my throat had closed so tightly I couldn't make a sound. I may have even forgotten how to breathe for a moment, she was doing such amazing things to me just with that long slow stroke from the base of my long thick shaft to the deep reddish-purple helmet-headed tip.

My cockhead curves like a dolphin's nose, the shapely glans flaring out and the shaft just behind it thick, the same way my high school fullback's neck and shoulders supports my head (which looks slightly smaller than normal against my big body).

"Roger?" Her voice was still that sexy husky embodiment of her desire.

I looked up from where her hand was pleasuring me. "Yeah?" I cleared my throat and tried it again. "Yeah?"

"You can touch me, too." And the yearning was there in her voice, that same yearning I'd felt but never really allowed myself to acknowledge. Her nipples were peaking in her dark gold bikini top.

The elegant lines of her cheekbones blurred as I bent to take her lips (attempts to keep your eyes open while kissing have that result). I ravished her soft sweet mouth with slow, careful tonguings and kisses that sought to make the most of the moment. I'd take my mouth from hers for a moment and kiss the edge of her lips, touch my lips to her cheek, to her eyelids, to her brows. The sun, now low in the sky, burnished her face a dark burning bronze. I could hardly keep my eyes from drinking in the sight of her face, but then the lushness of her lips would draw me back in.

I was so hard I could chisel concrete. She was moving against me with more and more urgency as we explored each other's mouths.

[to be continued]

4. UtahCock

UtahCock New Member

This is really nice man! Realistic enough, and it really shows how a real man gets into a woman.

Not this treating them like objects of humiliation shit. Treating women like the amazingly hot, beautiful, fucking sexy creatures they are.

And for all you incest story posters--yuck!

5. cdnboy87

cdnboy87 New Member

that's pretty brilliant. like utah said, you're treating her like a goddess and that's rare and encouraging and pretty damn hot. :smile:
    please continue it!

6. NCbear

Gold Member

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Linda?"

I cleared my throat and tried again.

"Linda?"

Her eyelids were only half-open, but her pupils were dilated with desire. "Mmmm. Yeah?"

"Want to take this further?"

Her hand shifted down to the base of my shaft and squeezed. Not too hard, just the way I like it. In fact, everything about her was just the way I like it.

I flexed my cockshaft against her hand just as she said, "Yeah." She smiled at me, her face only millimeters from mine.

She disentangled from me and walked over to a small chest and rummaged around in it for a moment, coming out with a pack of Magnum XLs. My eyebrows went up to my hairline.

Correctly interpreting my surprise and the implied question behind it, she said, calmly, "Well, Roger, I've thought about this for a long time, and you looked like a big guy, especially whenever you went commando around me."

My heart almost burst out of my chest. She'd known I was interested in her, and she'd been interested in return! All that time we'd known each other, she'd been paying attention to my body! Maybe there was hope for something deeper -- but I couldn't scare her off by seeming too clingy or needy. She probably got that sort of response to her beauty and personality all the time from other men, and I couldn't see myself as being "just another man" to her.

"Linda, I'm flattered," I said, smiling as warmly and as naturally as I could. I tried to make it sound as though all I wanted was just a little bit of friendly sex, just enough to put the icing on the cake for our years-long friendship. A seagull flew past, its raucous cries reminding me of that first summer we met, when we were both teenagers.

Nonchalantly, she rolled a condom down over my thick reddish-purple cockhead and then down the shaft, struggling slightly with the latex as she pushed it past the thicker spot just behind the head. The touch of her fingers made me throb faster and grow even harder.

"Now, Roger." Her voice went husky again as she stripped off her dark gold bikini bottoms.

I explored with one thick, long finger. Yeah, she was wet, once I got past her lush dark bush, and that started my pre-come really flowing. I could feel my frenulum becoming lubricated as the viscous fluid was trapped by the latex.

"Wait a moment, Linda, honey." Her eyes snapped up to mine, her expression changing. Maybe the "honey" had thrown her.

"Let me touch you all over." Her facial muscles eased again.

"Okay." Her eyes closed as she undid her bikini top and freed her small but perky breasts. The nipples were already hard as pencil erasers, but a deep brown to match her dark tan. I could tell she often sunbathed topless. The thought made my cock twitch upward.

My big calloused hands closed around her breasts, and she moaned and arched her back like a cat as my thumbs stroked her hard nipples. Since her eyes were still closed, I wallowed in my unobstructed view of her entire athletic body, her hair teased by stray breezes.

The smell of her arousal became stronger than the salt smell as my hands moved down her torso, slowly. She writhed sensually in my grasp, her eyes closed and her mouth open, her face a perfect artistic representation of desire. I couldn't believe this was happening, my fantasy come to life. My mouth followed my hands down her body, my tongue licking away the salt spray and tickling the small downy hairs on her tightly muscled abdomen.

My tongue wrestled with her clitoris, soft and then harder, my lips clenching on it as she gasped and shuddered. My hands went to her tight ass, pulling her crotch against my face. Her arousal was strong, all around me, as I licked and nibbled. The whole time, she was making noises that made me as hard as steel. The best part was that she was calling my name and asking me to do more, harder, faster.

I was almost overwhelmed by what was happening, so into the experience that I felt almost out of time. It was all so perfect.

[to be continued]

7. millionman

millionman Active Member

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. This has all the ingredients of a truly erotic story: passion, intirgue, beauty, adoration, and love. This is a beautiful story.

8. NCbear

Gold Member

My lips, wet with her juices, moved slowly back up her abdomen and to the nipple over her heart. I could see her pulse hammering in her neck as she cried out with pleasure while my tongue swept over her nipple and back again.

I experimented a bit, sucking harder for a few moments and listening to the mewling cries deep in her throat as the sound vibrated through her torso. I could almost feel the vibrations in my throbbing lips.

Dragging my mouth wetly and slowly over her firm skin, I lipped her neck, the sensitive area under her left ear, the angle of her beautiful jawline. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, panting. With one hand, I was rubbing the nipple my mouth had just left. With the other, I was thumbing her clitoris in a slow, strong rhythm like my thrusts would be in a moment. My pre-come was dripping faster, thicker, stronger. I could feel more fluid ooze out with each pulsebeat to become trapped under the tight surface of the Magnum XL.

I glanced down. Linda's legs had spread in unconscious invitation, her body tense with sexual excitement, the tendons standing out in her feet and legs.

"Linda, honey--" I stopped, my throat closing as I fought my feelings.

"Yeah?" Her lazy smile made me love her even more.

"Are you ready for me? Are you ready for me to fill you up?"

"Oh yes," she said, her voice taking on that husky undertone again. "Oh yes, Roger. I've been waiting for this for so long. I want to feel you inside me." Her eyes were warm, clear, untroubled; this was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and felt no guilt about getting it.

I positioned her hips, knelt in front of her, and began the long slow slide home as my mouth closed over hers. The twinned lushness of the moment almost had me exploding as I eased into her warmth and tightness. Just once in that first long push, she teased me by clenching HARD around me, giggling a little like a naughty little girl knowing she was being bad. I gasped and looked down at my thick shaft as it stretched her, trying to keep from coming, willing myself to back away from the edge as my thickness slowly, gradually filled her all the way up.

The feeling was indescribable. I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed yet so tense and keyed-up all at once. It was as though I'd simultaneously kicked off my shoes to relax and started a race intending to beat a world record. I could feel tears welling up as my heart overflowed with love for this amazing woman, whom I'd known for so long.

[to be continued]

9. NCbear

Gold Member

I started moving slowly in and out. She'd clench slightly on the way in and tight on the way out. Luckily, the XL was not going anywhere because it was caught on the coronal ridge of my cockhead.

I couldn't believe the feelings she was giving me. The heat, the passion, the blazing sensation of it all. And the fact that I was finally making love with Linda after all these years of (yeah, I'll acknowledge it) yearning for her was about to put me over the top.

She reached a hand behind my balls and started rubbing that little area between my balls and my anus. You know, the place where the prostate is really close to the outside of the body. I've always liked getting my balls rubbed during sex (or if the woman doesn't know I like it, I at least enjoy them knocking against her thighs while I pump my thick throbbing shaft into her), but this was the first time a woman had gone after my taint. I really liked it.

So I let her know I liked it.

"YEAH, Linda, that feels good. Yeah, oh, yeah, oh," I panted, moving faster as she began to writhe rhythmically beneath me, her vaginal muscles clenching around me with every in-stroke. We were picking up the pace, and her nipples were (impossibly) tightening even further.

"Roger...." she moaned.

"Yeah, honey?" I turned my mouth to her cheek and started nibbling down under her left ear and down her sensitive neck, coming back around to the hollow of her throat. Her skin was beginning to glisten with a fine film of sweat; her smell was intensifying, permeating my entire world. I felt as though I was drowning in her.

"You're filling me up, it feels wonderful, keep on, in, out, in, out...." she breathed into my ear.

She pinched my right nipple and my cock jumped in her. She looked up at my face and grinned and pinched both nipples. I thrust forward involuntarily while my cockhead expanded even further inside her.

She ran one hand experimentally under my cock and felt my balls. They were drawing up toward my body. She obviously knew what that meant, because she smiled into my eyes.

I had never seen anyone look so beautiful as she did in that moment, her expression open, unguarded, full of an unlikely but powerfully arousing combination of love, humor, and eroticism.

"Roger"--she panted with my in-thrust, and I could feel the vibrations from her talking in my dick as she clenched her muscles around me and continued talking--"You're ready to--blast off--aren't you?"

My hip muscles were pushing forward and back almost with their own free will, as I moved into high gear.

"Yeah," I said, a little loud, just before I pulled back out. She gasped a little as my glans began to flare out with impending orgasm.

She smiled warmly. "Then go to it, Roger. Ride me. Ride me HARD!"

I went into high gear as our slick bodies got even hotter and wetter. Her head was thrown back, her lovely throat was pulsing in rhythm with my thrusts, in fact her whole body was moving with mine. Far from being just a body on the other end of my thrusts, she was actively responding, her legs bending around my waist, her feet helping me to push deeper inside of her with each thrust.

She was indescribably beautiful in that moment, an earth mother and a goddess and all woman. I knew she was mine and I was hers, forever. There could be no other.

I held my torso up with one hand and began teasing her clitoris with the other, my mouth on her right nipple, then the sensitive hollow of her neck. Her mouth opened wide and she began moaning.

"Oh, Roger! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Ride me, RIDE me, RIDE ME, ROGER!" As she shouted, her climax began, her internal muscles contracting around me with rapid pulsebeats as I continued driving in and out, the base of my shaft opening her still further.

Her contractions made me so excited that I could feel the old white lightning well up from deep in my balls. My thrusts went out of sync, my mushroom head throbbing with each burst of come, the XL condom trapping the hot come next to the sensitive skin of my cockhead.

"Linda, I love you! I love you so much! Oh, Linda, oh, OH!" And I poured what felt like half a cup of come into the condom between us. How I wished we were making a baby together right then.

There were little sparkly spots all over my field of vision as I gasped for breath, collapsed on top of her. I almost passed out. Never had I felt physical sensations like this, never had I felt emotions like this.

We lay there like that, entangled and slowly coming down from our sexual high, for a few minutes, her vagina still contracting around me, but less strongly now, my hard cock slowly losing its strength, but still pulsing deep within her.

Finally, she chuckled. I felt it in my chest and where we were connected.

"You know, Roger, you're a keeper. I've never felt like this before." Her tone was light, friendly.

I thought to myself, I have to play this one carefully, or else I'll scare her off.

I pushed off of her, gently, just enough to look deep into her eyes.

"Linda, I could really be a keeper," I told her, my tone serious. "I've never felt like this before, either."

Her face changed for a moment as she considered what I was saying, her eyes searching my face. Then she smiled like the sun breaking out from behind a cloud.

"I will, Roger, I will. Just ask the question." She winked at me.

My heart almost burst with love for this incredible, special woman. She knew me so well.

"Will--" I started. I choked a bit with emotion.

Her smile tender, she reached up a hand and stroked through my dark red hair. "Yes, Roger?"

"Will you marry me, Linda?" I held my breath, still not completely sure.

Then my world turned over again as she laughed and said, "Yes, Roger. Of course I'll marry you." And kissed me sweetly.

_____

That was almost 20 years ago, but our love is as fresh now as it was then. Even though we're nearing retirement, we're still fit, we still enjoy life, and we still make hot passionate love with each other as often as we can.

And every chance I get, I ask her again, gently, "Will you marry me, Linda?" And she answers, softly, "Yes, Roger. Oh, yes."

10. boatman49

boatman49 New Member

Wow that is so awesome, Your a great writer pal please keep it up, you sure had mine up LOL thanks again.!

11. NCbear

Gold Member

Bump.

12. hustler

hustler New Member

Albums:
    great story!

13. jockstrapfetish

Mmm well writen Id like to see more

14. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

As one amateur writer to another, I'd like to say you write well.

Very clear sentences. Very little extraneous material. You kept my attention through the whole story. As I read the spoken quotes from each character, I get a sense of their personality even when the dialogue is terse. That's very good because many amateur writers make such flat characters, but you handle character exposition quite well.

Draft saved Draft deleted