Sainsbury’s car park, near where I live.

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by tiger2403, Feb 11, 2009.

1. tiger2403

tiger2403 New Member

Albums:
    A predominant Irish accent came from the lady stood in front of me in the queue for lottery tickets.

I could not help but notice that underneath her brown jacket and trouser suit, she was wearing fishnets. “ Tights or stockings I thought to myself “

When I looked up again, I also noticed that beneath her tight pink sweater, there laid a lovely large pair of breasts. Not bad for a mature woman I thought.

I was served very quick, which gave me the opportunity to follow her, at a discreet distance, to her car.

I made up some cock and bull story about forgetting where I had parked my car – just so I could hear that accent again.

Then, to my own surprise, I just blurted out “ tights or stockings “

She asked what I said and I thought – whoops. So I asked again “ tights or stockings “

“ Tights “ was the reply – “ too cold for stockings “ she added.

“ Yes I can see that you like to wrap up warm “, looking down at her firm breasts.
    “ I bet they are nice and warm “ I added.

“ Are you referring to my breasts “ she asked. I just nodded and could not keep my eyes off them. They must have been at least 36 / 38 DD all encompassed under that pink sweater.

“ I would not mind seeing how warm they are “ I said – thinking by now it do or die time.

“ Well follow me home because my husband is still at work “

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice