Sajad Moradi Iran in Athletics World Champs

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by stonker69, Aug 30, 2007.

1. stonker69

stonker69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This guy ran in the 800 metre heats today (Thurs) and he lead from the front - literally!!! Light grey lycra shorts showed an emormous package, flopping around. I have it on dvd but cannot transfer to my laptop. Sadly he finished well down the field after being out in front (ahem) for quite a while. I love athletics! And by the way I am British and have barely heard of Steven Gerrard (in another thread an American quite rightly asked who he was and was lambasted for his "ignorance") - why do the British think the world revolves around football? Forget football/soccer or whatever its called and watch the World Athletics Championships from Osaka! These athletes cannot go out visiting clubs until dawn like their footballing counterparts; if they did they wouldn't get off the starting line the next day - they are real sportspeople! And anyway the guys show far more than footballers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice