Sal Mineo and Bobby Sherman?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Still, it is going to be hard to find someone that looks like him. I hope Franco got his casting file ready...it is going to be a long day. The thing about Sal that seperates from other teen actors from that era(50s-early early 80s) is that a very unique Sicilian look. Dark eyes, cherubic features, pouty lips, etc. Pretty much all the above. It is going to be hard.

But as you further read his book, it is somehow kind of sad, but there is the passion he still wanted to continue working.

By the way, the nude thing you mentioned about Sal and Dean...was that from Jeffer's book or something?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. Dear God, if those two Jersey Shore wannabes ever should try acting.....**shudders**

There was another movie that was played in the 90s that featured a Hispanic actor playing Sal's part, but that was a disaster film about James Dean. It featured one of Robert Mitchum's final roles, I think. I forgotten the name of it. All I remember about the movie was that is was not good, save for Mitchum's character.

It's better they went to the unknown actor or someone that could remotely look like him.

Last edited:

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was watching re-runs today and caught the episode of Partridge Family that Bobby guested on.

Bobby wore a choker the whole episode, color co-ordinated with his various outfits. Black, Purple, White, the same choker in different colors.

I had a choker in the 7th grade, but mine was braided jute and beads. Very 70's. :biggrin1:

Here's a couple captures.

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read that Sal Mineo gave his drum sticks to David Cassidy and his father...so there's a Sal connection there, too.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Sal Mineo... of course, hotter than hot, and he's always been one of my favorites, this picture is MAJOR jerk off material!

EDIT: Image removed, per request.

Last edited by a moderator:

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
I feel sure that photo of Sal is faked.

(Of course, I could be wrong.)

What makes you think that? I used to see the same photo all the time, only it was cropped right above his pubes, it's entirely possible that this is the original full length shot. If it is a fake, it's certainly gotta be the best i've seen.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
I mean, if you look at the size of his bulge in this still from a movie, the size of the bulge in the swimwear, and the size of that cock on display certainly match up. I'm fairly well versed in photography, and I zoomed WAY in on the nude photo, and I can't find any trace of cut and paste, and even the film grain on his cock and his face match up.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: shdomfan