Saline not Silicone

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by need2bsexy2, Jan 29, 2010.

1. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I have felt many silicone enhanced breasts in my life and they all felt hard and unnatural. They looked great, but when you squezed them, they were too firm to be natural.

I have even felt implants on their way to surgery. A lab assistant had them on a cafeteria tray and was carrying them down to surgery on the elevator. I said "some girl is going to be happy today" and he said "go ahead and give them a squeeze". So I did.

The clear plastic used to enclose the silicone is NOT elastic. It is a stiff plastic that does not expand, like a baloon does, and there is no air in the disc to allow for compression. It is a hard, viscous, gel-like bag.

One woman I was with had saline implants. I don't know if it was the plastic it was enclosed in or the saline itself but they were the most magnificent, natural feeling, enhanced breasts I have ever felt.

A word to the wise, ask to feel your own implants prior to surgery to see if you will be happy with the result.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Natural breasts feel pretty magnificent and natural too, I hear.

3. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

nice to see people are obsessed with the material that go into boobs.

4. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I found the post interesting.

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Every time I see your pictures I want to do naughty things to you.

6. SpyPhrl

SpyPhrl New Member

Were you feeling the textured implants?
    The cohesive gel smooth implants feel very squishy and you can pinch them almost so your fingers touch.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I haven't heard of textured implants before. I'd just heard of the basic silicone and saline ones. I almost got saline implants myself but I had to cancel the surgery when my car broke down, and use the money I'd saved for the surgery to buy a new car. It's just as well, I guess though. Although I still would like to have larger breasts.

However, I'd heard that silicone implants looked/felt more natural than saline. Is that not true, and saline ones look and feel more natural? I don't think I'd get silicone ones anyway - I've heard too many horror stories about women having all kinds of medical problems after having them. Haven't heard that about saline implants though.

8. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Hey whatireallywant:

Don't worry about what I or anyone else tells you. Feel and compare the implants before you do this. Remember that silicone is a gel and saline is just salt water. And by the way, I don't think that your boobs are that small now, just be happy with you've got.

9. gtocrzy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I disagree, I also have felt both and the silicone looked and felt more natural. As far as the dangers of silicone, the saline filled bags are made of silicone so your body is in contact with silicone anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted