sally fields

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
have always loved her but would love to see a huge cock in her mouth. i never heard of anything in her past that she did anything sexual. have you??? :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Are you my brother? LOL. My brother likes both her and Mary Tyler Moore!!:eek::biggrin: He always likes to bug me by saying dirty things about them in front of me.:rolleyes:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The studio apparently put mega efforts in suppressing news that Sally F had any kind of sexual identity at all, under some odd delusion that anything of the sort would drive away the audience for The Flying Nun.

Of course that was a while ago.

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a woman once who claimed (believably) that she too had been up for the role of Sister Bertril in the Flying Nun. But she didn't get it because she wouldn't play the 'casting couch' game. Makes me wonder about Sally.....

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it Sally FIELD?

I heard recently that her infamous Oscar-speech (the 'You like me, you really, really like me!' while crying) is just a myth. Or at least greatly exaggerated.
Now how about that..?..

This is a bizzarre but very funny thread.

The actual exceprt from her speech on winning the second Oscar. The movie was Places In The Heart:

"I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"

However, even she parodied the speech at a later date with the simplified "You like me, you really like me." phrase.

(All of this frim wikipedia. I am not obsessed with Sally Field, but I have always liked her.)

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't it Sally FIELD?

I heard recently that her infamous Oscar-speech (the 'You like me, you really, really like me!' while crying) is just a myth. Or at least greatly exaggerated.
Now how about that..?..

I was watching the Academy Awards show that year. I don't recall her crying, but being tearfully emotional. The extent to which it's been exaggerated depends, I suppose, on what you've heard.

Remember, the 79th Academy Awards are Sunday, Feb. 25 on ABC.

P

pony3000

sally-fields-nude-1.jpg

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was no casting couch for the part of Sister Bertrill. The sitcom was created for her by producers. If the were any casting couch episodes it was for the other actors( who know?)
If you need clarification about 50'-70's Hollywood! I'm in the know!
This is a silly thread...can we move on please!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Gidget and Sister Betril.... NOT! Sally Field wasn't "hot" and sensual until the movie "Steele Magnolias" came along.

You would have a better chance with Annette Funicello, and she was a Walt Disney mouseketeer. You would probably have to fight Tommy Kirk first.

Mary Tyler Moore ... I can sorta see. Not in her first few seasons as Mary Tyler Moore -- the "Oh Mr. Grant" line was too whiney. Once she lost the 60s flip hairstyle, though, she became more of a woman.

Well, enough of the syndicated TV. .. I wasn't even around then.