Salt and Pepa, Silver and white!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So,

Do you color your hair or do you let it just happen naturally and see what develops? Ever since I first started going grey, I have allowed my hair to take its natural course. My hair is still in the Cruella DeVil stage and I am often stopped by younger people who ask me where is my colorist! The funny thing is that I just found out that grey hair is created from naturally generated hydrogen peroxide in the system. So, I can actually say I have bleached blond streaks without lying! LOL! Tell you story...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had noticeable grey hair the majority of my life. :frown1: I started coloring mine in the 6th grade because I got tired of kids coming up to me and saying, "do you know you have grey hair?" Well DUH! It's on my friggin' head of course I know it's there. :irked:

Anywho, I'm an avid swimmer and in the summer used to go au naturel to avoid the dreaded 'chlorine green' where my grey used to be. A few years ago the folks switched to a saline chlorine and it's no longer a problem so I can maintain my fave light auburn hue, year round. :biggrin1: :cool:

My hair is not turning grey, it's turning loose. LOL
:lmao: You so funny! :rofl:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am still as naturally blonde as the day I was born. When people ask me if I color my hair I say..."No I don't...I pay someone to do it for me!"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started going gray in my twenties and have never felt the need to do anything about it. Most of the ladies I've known are fond of my gray hair.
:eek: :irked: Hey! You promised a pic of your silver locks, all I see is a mighty fine looking cock and an ocean in the background. :flirt: :biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I started getting grey in junior high. I had dark brown/black hair and when I grew my beard it was red. I'm not sure where that came from. The beard is now with the exception of a few small places totally white as is my hair. And I've decided to go green. The guy that used to cut my hair asked me if I was putting in a solar panel.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
My hair started to gray when I was in my 40's. I actually like gray hair, but the look I like is that of television game show host John O'Herley (Family Feud etc.) He had a second home in Palm Desert, California near Palm Springs when I lived in that same area. He was very friendly, but I never asked about the hair. In person it looked even better than it does on TV.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My hair started to gray when I was in my 40's. I actually like gray hair, but the look I like is that of television game show host John O'Herley (Family Feud etc.) He had a second home in Palm Desert, California near Palm Springs when I lived in that same area. He was very friendly, but I never asked about the hair. In person it looked even better than it does on TV.

That makes me think about a TV anchor in Atlanta his name excapes me but, he had beautiful silver hair when you saw him on the screen front and sides but the back, the part not seen by the camera was coal black. And although I'm gay, this guy was seriously light in the loafers!!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hair is not going grey,it's turning white.Soon I will change my name to Gandalf The White.But that's ok with me,I don't feel a need to color it.:)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hair is not turning grey, it's turning loose. LOL
I hit the daily double - I got both. Male pattern baldness started happening in my early 30s. Then what remained started to turn white in my 40s. I use the clippers with no guard and keep hair buzzed, and I like when the stubbles grow and there is a mix of white and brown. I haven't really considered coloring it. Might be fun for Halloween.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have one (1) grey hair that first appeared when I was about 15 - I pluck it. :shrug: Not sure what I'll do if more pop up, I have no way to predict because I have *never* seen my mother, aunts, or grandmothers with their natural hair color (Southern thing). :rolleyes:

So,

Do you color your hair or do you let it just happen naturally and see what develops? Ever since I first started going grey, I have allowed my hair to take its natural course. My hair is still in the Cruella DeVil stage and I am often stopped by younger people who ask me where is my colorist! The funny thing is that I just found out that grey hair is created from naturally generated hydrogen peroxide in the system. So, I can actually say I have bleached blond streaks without lying! LOL! Tell you story...
Pics, please. :smile:

I hit the daily double - I got both. Male pattern baldness started happening in my early 30s. Then what remained started to turn white in my 40s. I use the clippers with no guard and keep hair buzzed, and I like when the stubbles grow and there is a mix of white and brown. I haven't really considered coloring it. Might be fun for Halloween.
Sounds sexy. :naughty:
I think a salt and pepper short/crew cut is the way to go over coloring.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 19 and already have too much gray hair. I had it since I was like 12 years old. And yes, people constantly come to me and say "Do you know you have gray hair?"

I've been wondering a million times if I should color it, but I wonder if that will make it look fake or something? I'm still keeping it natural.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
To my knowledge, I don't have any gray hair. I have had a few stray ones in the past, but I ended up plucking them out. I have also colored my hair for the past few years, but my color choices have become more conservative over time. Since I moved out to the desert, my hair is constantly exposed to sunlight, so I'm sure I have some sun-in effects going on.

I believe that when I get well into middle age and the gray hair starts coming in, I'll keep it. I would do it so long as I didn't go bald. (Incidentally, I'm thinning a little at the back of the crown of my head, but that's probably because I have long hair now and it's heavy.)