salt

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so salt senstive because I rarely put it on anything, and I seldom eat salted foods such as chips and french fries. As a result, when I eat out and the food is salty, I feel horrible later. I am extremely thirsty. Even my eyes will feel dry, and I feel bloated. Ugh!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've never felt like that. I'm what they call in Spanish "salado" and I must salt everything quite liberally. The worse thing to me is to eat something that isn't properly salted.:eek:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't even go near the stuff without feeling like I am going to get so over bloated. My whole family is I guess what you would call salt sensitive.
When my Mom taught me how to cook, she never added salt to what she was cooking. She always said a good cook knows how to season and make things enjoyable without having to add salt and pepper. I follow that to this day and very rarely will I add salt...I use spices and various other ingredients to make favorful meals.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Can't even go near the stuff without feeling like I am going to get so over bloated. My whole family is I guess what you would call salt sensitive.
When my Mom taught me how to cook, she never added salt to what she was cooking. She always said a good cook knows how to season and make things enjoyable without having to add salt and pepper. I follow that to this day and very rarely will I add salt...I use spices and various other ingredients to make favorful meals.

I wish I could get away from salt but to me it makes food taste soooo good. Matter of fact I salt my cucumbers and tomatoes when I eat them.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way to much salt gives me a stomach ache, when I am low on salt to much water will give me a stomach ache and I will have a distended, hard, stomach. When you are sweating a lot it is hard to get enough salt just from what you eat, thank goodness for salt tablets.

Salt tablets are harder to find now than when I ran track and cross country in the 60's. You have to ask the pharmacists where they hide ThermoTabs.