Sam Bradford

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm surprised {maybe shocked} that there's no thread on Sam Bradford. He came up with Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow (threads on both of those NFL studs).
Sam Bradford is 6'4", 228 pounds, 23 years old. He's the St. Louis Rams' star quarterback (#8). His dad is 1/8 Cherokee, his mom is 1/16 Cherokee. I have a feeling he's uncut and well hung.
Am I his only LPSG fan?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone remember his final college game against Texas? He doesn't either.
Don't get me wrong, I have a special place in my hard on for the Texas boys (the Longhorns will always be my favorite). BUT, Bradford has a certain sex appeal. Seems that he was lost in the wash as Tebow and McCoy rose to the surface. When Bradford was picked first in the draft, I really thought the Rams had fucked up. His bad shoulder and all. Now, appears the Broncos were the ones who fucked up----drafting Tebow was a horrible mistake for them. They'll ditch his ass soon, I have a feeling. Anyway, at least Cleveland has a true leader in McCoy! Fuck, I've drifted off the topic. I think Bradford's sex appeal is underrated. He has a quiet, boyish charm about him. That body, that face, that style, that muscular ass, that complexion. He's HOT(plus, he reminds me of an ex-lover):rolleyes:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As far as sex appeal goes, for my money, Tebow is a real disappointment. He has no confidence, no sway, no real cock-sure attitude. McCoy will alway be my favorite. His tight frame, boyish good-looks, and that fuckable, lickable, suckable ass! DAMN! Now, Bradford is a stud. His low-key attitude, his handsome face, his damn-perfect ass! He's hot! Ah, hell, who wouldn't want all three of these jocks for a night of pure man-on-man, cock sucking, ass fucking, rimming bliss?
1) Colt McCoy:smile:
2) Sam Bradford:cool:
3) That bottom-bitch-in-denial Tim Tebow:biggrin1:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm watching the Rams and the Giants right now----I don't get it, guys, Sam Bradford is one hot stud! I'm extremely picky when it comes to men, so it's not like I'm horny for every Native American, buff, muscular quarterback who rolls my way. Come on, take another look at Bradford---just imagine that firm ass up in your face. And, his (I bet uncut) cock dancing around as you rim him. Anyone else find him attractive?:rolleyes:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me add, seems EVERYtime they get a close up face shot of Sam, his mouth is wide open. Very unattractive pics. Makes him look like the kid who sat in the back of the school bus, licking the window:frown1: