Sam Champion

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody see Sam Champion Friday night on ABC World News?
He was doing a live remote from the tornados in Alabama...woof! Wearin' some very low-rise jeans, shirt tucked in...anyone got pics? He's studly...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:tongue:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sam, unfortunately, does not belong here at LPSG...
I went to the same gym as Sam years ago, and saw him
naked in the showers. Great body, and absolutely NOTHING
down below.

Reactions: erpap

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I remember Sam Champion when he was the weather man on the Channel 7 news back in the 90s when I was living in NYC. WHOA! What a hot man! When I found out he was the weather dude on Good Morning America, I was so excited to see him again. What a treat!

I could care less what he's packing - to quote Austin Powers: "That's a MAN, baby!"

giozam

Reactions: ShyLion

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in NYC, every other guy I knew said they'd seen him out and about or that they'd slept with him. The rumors flew everywhere about him...who knows how much is true...but the fact that he is gay is probably true.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Confirmed gay, and once upon a time was rumored to be building a house with baseball player Mike Piazza. Which is odd since Piazza is married with small children...but then, stranger things have happened.

Agreed that his real name MUST not be "Sam Champion" lol.

He is pretty good at his job on GMA, imho.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna know if his name is real. That is one of the most fake names I have heard.

Confirmed gay, and once upon a time was rumored to be building a house with baseball player Mike Piazza. Which is odd since Piazza is married with small children...but then, stranger things have happened.

Agreed that his real name MUST not be "Sam Champion" lol.

He is pretty good at his job on GMA, imho.
According to the Social Security death list statistics 6 people named Sam Champion died in 2009 alone. A total of 142 with Champion as the last name.

Besides what's strange about the name Champion?

There were dancers choreographers Marge and Gower Champion. Intrestiing tidbit about Marge. Her marriage to Gower ended and she married Boris Sagal who was the fathere of Katey Sagal a.k.a. Peg "Wanker {from Wanker County}" Bundy on Married With Children.

Champion gay? Probably.

GeorgiePorgie212

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely gay - I live near the ABC studios in NYC - and I've seen him numerous times in the neighborhood. Before he was on GMA, he was the main weatherman for WABC in NY. Sexually he prefers black men - also no secret!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seriously think Sam harboured a secret crush on Chris Cuomo. Whenever Cuomo cut to Sam, he'd start giggling and blushing. Chris knew it, too, because he was always flirting with him.