Sam Champion

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I seriously think Sam harboured a secret crush on Chris Cuomo. Whenever Cuomo cut to Sam, he'd start giggling and blushing. Chris knew it, too, because he was always flirting with him.

Right thee1! Chris was ALWAYS being so buddy buddy with Sam. The little smiles, giggles and jokes between them two. It made me wonder. One thing I can say is that Chris always came across as a ginuine friend of Sam's and that was very cool.

I hate that team broke up because GMA is nowhere near as good as it was with Diane, Robin, Chris and Sam. JuJu is ok but that George Stephanopoulos is definitely NO Snuffaluffagus! They need someone more gregarious in that spot.

stcollguy

Experimental Member
Media
I seriously think Sam harboured a secret crush on Chris Cuomo. Whenever Cuomo cut to Sam, he'd start giggling and blushing. Chris knew it, too, because he was always flirting with him.

Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo both had same last day on GMA. There's a video clip out there (if you look for "Diane Sawyer's last day" you should be able to find it) that shows that last few minutes of that particular show. Sam was choked up and teary eyed and Chris stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss.

Reactions: ShyLion

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard Robin Roberts is a lesbian. So perhaps they are good friends. Anyone know?

Though she's never come out publicly, I have always tended to think she is a lesbian. She got EXCITED when Melissa Etheridge appeared on the show (not that this means anything, btw). She also never speaks of a significant other. I tend to think she is probably a soft butch.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree!! It was a horrific decision to move Chris and Diane to prime-time. I am no longer watching GMA, because I cannot stand George S. he is so short and so serious for a morning show!

Right thee1! Chris was ALWAYS being so buddy buddy with Sam. The little smiles, giggles and jokes between them two. It made me wonder. One thing I can say is that Chris always came across as a ginuine friend of Sam's and that was very cool.

I hate that team broke up because GMA is nowhere near as good as it was with Diane, Robin, Chris and Sam. JuJu is ok but that George Stephanopoulos is definitely NO Snuffaluffagus! They need someone more gregarious in that spot.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Though she's never come out publicly, I have always tended to think she is a lesbian. She got EXCITED when Melissa Etheridge appeared on the show (not that this means anything, btw). She also never speaks of a significant other. I tend to think she is probably a soft butch.

I would never be excited by Melissa Ethridge. But Robin Roberts....there's soemthing very appealing about her.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like him. I just think he needs to let his face age now. He is handsome. It is funny the caption reads that he is a tiny speedo. I thought...that is like a square cut...far smaller speedos styles out there than that one. He looks fit so the suit looks great on him