Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn he looks good in that speedo and just how I always imagined! When I was much younger and before I knew he was gay, I had a HUGE crush on him from watching him do the weather on Eyewitness News. I used to always imagine him in biker shorts for some reason lol!

I got to meet some years ago when he came into where work and yes, he's very nice. It was right after he moved to GMA. We shook hands and I mentioned that I hadn't seen him on the news in a while, and he told me he had moved to GMA. I told him that I don't have time for TV in the morning as I just wake up, jump in the shower, and head to work. He joked that I need to wake up earlier and catch the morning show if I want to see him. Oh, and he was with a very good-looking black guy. ;-0

Reactions: ShyLion

fratjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Saw him 2 days ago at an Atlanta gym. Knew it was him because it looked exactly like him, and he was wearing a Weather Channel jacket. Was changing at the same time as me. Has a full, but closely trimmed blonde bush, a thicker than average cock, and was completely flaccid, so I got no read on his length. Pretty small at the time, but he had been wearing tight white briefs.

Reactions: ShyLion

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sam, unfortunately, does not belong here at LPSG...
I went to the same gym as Sam years ago, and saw him
naked in the showers. Great body, and absolutely NOTHING
down below.

I went to same gym and he thought he was so above everyone. Saw him on the street once in winter wearing big fur coat, looked to girly for me.