Sam Holland (tom Holland's Brother)

Bootyton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Where the hell do you get off thinking you can talk to me or anyone else on here that way? you don't know me from adam. get some class mr.tough guy with "computer courage" all you had to say is he's 20. and frankly, I don't care if he's 40; it's disgusting to be sexually attracted to young guys who look like underage minors. Do you realize many of us do have children?

It is all a matter of respect, you shouldn't critic what others like without knowing the person first, I mean I am their age and I don't like older men but that's me and that doesn't entitle me to call it disgusting, guess you don't realize there's young people here too so that makes you just as guilty as the one you are speaking against.

I am not saying it was ok to tell you to f*** off, it was not; but if you call disgusting what others like then expect them to come back at you.

That's all, peace!!

waterbuffalo29

Superior Member
Media
Where the hell do you get off thinking you can talk to me or anyone else on here that way? you don't know me from adam. get some class mr.tough guy with "computer courage" all you had to say is he's 20. and frankly, I don't care if he's 40; it's disgusting to be sexually attracted to young guys who look like underage minors. Do you realize many of us do have children?
mate here's the thing yeh, you dont know me either and im not some 60 year old men wankin on these pictures, and also there's an option to keep your opinion to yourself, and there are a bunch of thread that you can wank to if you dont like this one