thougth then and now, they are perfect in everyway,
many,many memories, heavy heavy sigh!!!

dcw4

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saw this movie tonite, this man is an Adonis. I know he is well endowed from his June 1975 Playgirl centerfold. Can anyone bring it up,you'll see!!!

I was ten when this movie came out. I even had pictures of Sam Jones as Flash Gordon that I had carrying around in my notebook that had mysteriously disappeared. (Thanks, Mom. :rolleyes: ) I guess that I was THAT smitten. Hehehe. :smile:

I saw it a bunch of times in the theaters.

hotytwink12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes:

The pic below shows him aged about 50 at a signing in 2004 (there is some question about the veracity of his 'official' birth year of 1954, and 1950/51 may be more likely):

omg dude he is so ugly now! he was really good looking in those pics... think he's shrunk any? haha:tongue:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't count the number of times I jacked off to Sam's Playgirl photospread when I was in high school... I found an old copy of that issue that my sister had hidden away somewhere (can't remember). What a beautiful, masculine man... a beautifully proportioned lean-yet-muscular body, gorgeous face, great smile, sparkling eyes, & a nice pleasure unit. He was my ideal physical specimen for the longest time... (he's still in my top 10) YOWZA!

Are you kidding me?

You just described MY teenage experience! My sister had a mid-80's issue of Playgirl that had a compilation of "celeb nudes". They had the entire spread from Sam Jones. He was my #1 crush at the time :) Always loved the photo of him nude in the car.

Juniperbear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, I know it's been awhile, but I work for a living and earn my own keep.

Here's the pic I tried to upload but it didn't post.

Attachments

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Always thought the playgirl spread was hot.Sam has a beautiful dick and love the big head. I reckon it is a real grower. The first time I saw these pics was in a record store in Sydney that was using them as part of a window display advertising the soundtrack album of "Flash Gordon". Had a great discussion about the pics with a male shop assistant.