Sam Jones

samjjonesfan

Just Browsing
Media
What does that expression mean? ("The elevator didn't exactly go to the top floor.") Could someone explain, please? Also, if anyone has any more photos of this hunk, I would be very grateful... Thanks.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
did a movie w/him (Texas Payback) and at the time he was married to a small Latina and they were jeezus freaks, bible on the front seat of his pickup truck at all times. After we would wrap for the day, he would come over and fuck my roommate (a stripper) who worked as a PA on the set. Giant mushroom head on a big dick, and he didn't mind me watching. He was problematic and got into a fight in the men's room with one of the crew people at the wrap party in Vegas...could not hold his liquor..

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did a movie w/him (Texas Payback) and at the time he was married to a small Latina and they were jeezus freaks, bible on the front seat of his pickup truck at all times. After we would wrap for the day, he would come over and fuck my roommate (a stripper) who worked as a PA on the set. Giant mushroom head on a big dick, and he didn't mind me watching. He was problematic and got into a fight in the men's room with one of the crew people at the wrap party in Vegas...could not hold his liquor..

He shows his ass in My Chauffeur. Literally. :bootyshake:

SexyCheeks

1st Like
Media
I only recently saw the unpublished photos from Playgirl for the first time and really liked them a lot. I did not know they existed. TO me the color quality and his look is even better in them than the ones published. I wonder where the actual photos of those published are for they may have the same photo quality.

I also first saw his spread in Playgirl when it came out. I was a young teen and thought his cockhead was the biggest ever and really stood out to me. I've not seen too many like that and that incredibly hairy bush which looks so masculine and sexy on him. I remember seeing the name Andrew Cooper III and thought he was rich which someone on the board stated was what Playgirl wanted people to think.

I looked at those recent pics guys have posted and to me he looks fine. I can't believe someone said he looked ugly and that someone also said it was a fantasy killer. Why? I mean the pics are still there and he looks eternally youthful in them. We all age. Its a part of life and to me he has aged well. HIs face is just a bit fuller now is the most noticeable part of his change. I truly don't get people criticizing others for aging since that is part of life and we all go through it.

Anyway I thought he was sexy hot then and when he was in the movies. I remember him from a TV show in the 80's called "Code Red" where he was a fireman. His father was played by Lorne Greene and his brother by Andrew Stevens.

Someone asked if he played Bo Derek's Boyfriend in "10" but in actuality he was her husband. Dudley Moore first sees her get into a limo in her wedding dress at her first appearance I believe and then later on her honeymoon with Sam Jones. Sam's character's name is David Hanley and her character's name was Jenny Hanley.

SexyCheeks

1st Like
Media
I found a few pictures of Sam that were more recent than the 2 photos I saw on the forum from 2004. The first two are from 2005. THe other is from a 2007 movie he did.

Here are the ones from 2005: Please realize from the first one he is at a live event, not in a movie where he has had makeup applied. Makeup and the movies and photospreads always make someone look better.

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/03/20/previews/Sam%20Jones-SGS-025765.jpg

[URL]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/03/20/previews/Sam%20Jones-SGS-025766.jpg

Not sure when this one is either but another good fairly recent one of him.

http://www.wetanz.com/assets/Uploads/SamJoneslrg.jpg[/URL]

Here is the 2nd from 2007 in a movie he did called "Revamped" and he played a character named Hardcastle. He reminds me a tad of Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer Here.

http://www.revampedthemovie.com/images/large/Sam-Jones.jpg

Since I am new to this, I did not know how to do attachments but figured it out. If the ones above expire I suppose the attachments below will work except for the 3rd one above which was too large to attach.

Attachments

Last edited:

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh yes, many many memories of jerking off in the summer of '75 or so,,, I was just so in lust with that playgirl layout~ takes me back~

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Handsome, fit man with a big cock (and cockhead) surrounded by a big, black bush. What's not to love?