Sam Jones

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found the magazine in the basement of my aunt's house years ago and went crazy for this guy. Glad to see these pics again.

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
The dude will go down in history as having the biggest cockhead ever. I can't look at that thing without getting a boner.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The dude will go down in history as having the biggest cockhead ever. I can't look at that thing without getting a boner.

Another one with a big cockhead. Can't find his name but he was a Playgirl Man For March. Year ? I'll post a few photos. Maybe someone can identify.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Still amazed that he didn't really show a vpl or bulge in Flash Gordon. He wore such tight outfits in that movie. You think that big head would of shown.

CraftyRich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When Christopher Reeve died, I went to the Wizard World Comic Book Convention and got the autographs of many super-hero actors and DC Comics' writers and artists. Sam Jones kindly singed the book without getting paid, and I sent it to Dana Reeve. She sent me a kind letter stating she cherished the book. Sadly she passed away a few months later.

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sam Jones owes his current looks to 20 years of hard drinking and drug abuse. He was well on his way to Jan Michael Vincent acres until he wised up and quit.:rolleyes:

I always thought Jan was hung like a horse.... maybe just a fantasy... wonder if there are any nudes of him around

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm proud to say that I have all of Sam Jones's 8x10 nudes as well as Steve Bond's. Such yummy men.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even in Battle of The Network Stars, he exuded hotness there. Damn you, Baio. LOL. What was going at the end when Sam touched Scott's waiste? Baio was getting a little turn on between Andrew Stevens and Sam Jones, especially when he was checking Jones at 1:00. LOL. Gotta love the homoeroticism of Battle of The Network Stars. It was always better to see grown men either feeling one another's body when they either won something or both at awkward situations. Just kidding. But even then, Sam Jones had a great profile and it is very much seen here, despite bad quality.

Battle of the Network Stars Poolside Intros Dec 1981 SCOTT BAIO ANN JILLIAN - YouTube

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
omg dude he is so ugly now! he was really good looking in those pics... think he's shrunk any? haha:tongue:
Maybe it's your age (going By your user name) but you will find out as time goes by that your looks will change too..Also you taste in men and your perception on how one looks as they age right a long with you. Some of us actually become better looking as we get older.
He aged...like everyone does. I think he looks fine.
I think he looks good now and would have him over for coffee anytime..lol _______________________________________________________
{QUOTE=SexyCheeks;324664
I looked at those recent pics guys have posted and to me he looks fine. I can't believe someone said he looked ugly and that someone also said it was a fantasy killer. Why? I mean the pics are still there and he looks eternally youthful in them. We all age. Its a part of life and to me he has aged well. HIs face is just a bit fuller now is the most noticeable part of his change. I truly don't get people criticizing others for aging since that is part of life and we all go through it.:Quote} I agree!

Last edited:

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the Playgirl pics from when I was young too. Then years later in the late eighties it turned out he was a member of the same gym as I was. I got to see him naked in the locker room which was alot better then looking at pictures.
Anthony Hamilton went to another gym I belonged to in the early 90's. Never got to see him totally naked because he wore a speedo in the shower and saunas. One night I was in a neighborhood bar and he came in. A friend of his asked if I wanted to go home with Hamilton and a couple other guys but it didn't work out. Turned out he was strictly a bottom and none of the guys he asked were tops.