Csgomachine

Superior Member
Media
Mate this man is amazing
Just watch his YouTube
He does Justin Biebers videos
Chain smokers
Lots and lots.. plus travels and knows how to throw a drone up in the air and air some graphic detailed fucking ridiculous shots.

He’s one of the best. His style is very distinct but if you want out of this world editing, he doesnt match up to norwegian andreas hem. He’s the god lmao

As for bulges yes sam is pretty generous in his instagram stories especially when hes flipping off of cliffs. Hope someone / fan accounts saved all those

Theoguzman1997

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We were having a final group pic before he departed back to canada. So I positioned myself infont of him since there was a spot. I was leaning down till I touched his dick with my the right cheek of my ass. I was in that position the whole group pic. I kept trying to move my body so that i was moving his dick also. He didnt seem bothered about it. After that i hugged him like really close till we touch each other dick. Body to body. Could feel his warmth. After he like smirked at me then walked away with his friends

We were having a final group pic before he departed back to canada. So I positioned myself infont of him since there was a spot. I was leaning down till I touched his dick with my the right cheek of my ass. I was in that position the whole group pic. I kept trying to move my body so that i was moving his dick also. He didnt seem bothered about it. After that i hugged him like really close till we touch each other dick. Body to body. Could feel his warmth. After he like smirked at me then walked away with his friends
Pic or it didn’t happen haha just kidding

Screenshot_20191116-122315.jpg
Screenshot_20191116-122331.jpg
Screenshot_20191116-122431.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-16 um 12.34.56.png

It's such a nice bulge.

I met Sam Kolder last year on the airport and he is one of the nicest people I've ever met in my life. We talked a bit about film making and stuff like that. And believe me when I say: he looks even more stunning in real life. Such a beautiful human being. What makes him especially attractive to me is that he doesn't go to the gym every day but trains only with his bodyweight and looks all natural and healthy. Hahaha but the best part about the meeting was, that he apparently was freeballing because I could see the outlines of his cock and how it moved in his shorts. But yeah, tbh, I didn't really mind it since talking to him was way more interesting for me

VMke88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 8996641 View attachment 8996661 View attachment 8996671 View attachment 8996751

It's such a nice bulge.

I met Sam Kolder last year on the airport and he is one of the nicest people I've ever met in my life. We talked a bit about film making and stuff like that. And believe me when I say: he looks even more stunning in real life. Such a beautiful human being. What makes him especially attractive to me is that he doesn't go to the gym every day but trains only with his bodyweight and looks all natural and healthy. Hahaha but the best part about the meeting was, that he apparently was freeballing because I could see the outlines of his cock and how it moved in his shorts. But yeah, tbh, I didn't really mind it since talking to him was way more interesting for me

One, that's amazing and great to hear that he's genuine and nice. Two, I did the same thing with these pics. :laughing:

Reactions: romco19rom