Sam Rockwell

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those of you who saw 1998's "Lawn Dogs" were treated to a nude Sam Rockwell running down a road, with his handsome endowment a-swinging. He's not only hilarious/adorable in "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," which opened today, but early scenes where he wears shorts show off a very nice bulge.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I should have said "a-bouncin' " instead of "a-swingin'," but it sure turned me on. His bulge when he has on shorts in Hitchhikers is unmistakable. Anyway, he's a fantasy for me, that's for sure!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@May 1 2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I should have said "a-bouncin' " instead of "a-swingin'," but it sure turned me on. His bulge when he has on shorts in Hitchhikers is unmistakable. Anyway, he's a fantasy for me, that's for sure!
[post=306730]Quoted post[/post]​
You know the saying, dfox -- "Whatever floats your boat". "a-bouncin'" "a-swingin'", are both descriptive verbs for dick action, so I'll remember your comments and size Sam up as soon as I get the chance.

kracken: Am I the only one who feels let down by the Hitchiker movie?

I like the books.

I like the acting.

I like the special effects.

But the movie overall, left me feeling disappointed. It just seemed to miss something.

Kracken
Gay, Jewish & Republican - - - and you thought YOU had problems! :)

carolinacurious:
Originally posted by kracken@May 1 2005, 10:09 PM
Am I the only one who feels let down by the Hitchiker movie?

I like the books.

I like the acting.

I like the special effects.

But the movie overall, left me feeling disappointed. It just seemed to miss something.
[post=307082]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought it was great. Sure, I was surprised at some of the things they left out but they managed to give more of a taste of Douglas Adam's humour than I thought would be possible. The movie definitely exceeded my expectations. My one disappointment was Marvin, and he was entertaining and funny, it's just with Adam's writing and Alan Rickman's voice acting every line should have been piss your pants funny.

Sam Rockwell = very hot.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was clever as hell, and really wonderful to see the story in a screenversion,
but i felt the pace was off.
It started off so well....and dragged in the middle, then picked up again for the finale.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with those let down by "Hitchhiker's Guide".

I prefer the old TV release of 25 years ago to what I just wasted ($8.50 and two hours of my life) watching the new movie. Definitely a dissappointment. I thought Rockwell was OK -- though I didn't notice any bulges. The guy doing Ford Prefect was terrible. The pacing was off. SFX were pretty good though.

Judging by the quietness in the theater and the blank expressions of many as they got up to leave, I think most others there felt the same way. There was very little laughter at what should have been a very funny movie.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Simon9@May 11 2005, 01:11 PM
I agree with those let down by "Hitchhiker's Guide".

Judging by the quietness in the theater and the blank expressions of many as they got up to leave, I think most others there felt the same way. There was very little laughter at what should have been a very funny movie.
[post=310037]Quoted post[/post]​

Couldn't agree more...was very let down. Although, have to say Sam's bulge at one point did threaten to pop out of the leg opening!

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Sam. My fave movie with him is Box of Moonlight and he has two full frontal scenes. He is sexy. Although his character was homeless looking he has a pretty good looking cock.
He was also in the movie Clownhouse. Horror movie with a psycho killer clown. The killer clown gave me the creeps.
I would have loved to be there when they were shooting his frontal scenes and say he needs make up his cock has a glare. Then blow him in his trailer while the entire crew waited for me to make him cum. Oh yeah!