Sam - The Top Chef

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So on tonights TOP CHEF they ahd one of those mid-show polls asking who America thought was the hottest chef. The choices were Betty, Elia, Ilan and Sam. Well, lo and behold and no surprise to me Sam won! And I believe it was with 49% of the vote. He was followed by Ilan, Elia and lastly Betty.
Sam is dreamy, tall, handsome, the strong silent type. I would be his sous-chef in a heart beat.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
So on tonights TOP CHEF they ahd one of those mid-show polls asking who America thought was the hottest chef. The choices were Betty, Elia, Ilan and Sam. Well, lo and behold and no surprise to me Sam won! And I believe it was with 49% of the vote. He was followed by Ilan, Elia and lastly Betty.
Sam is dreamy, tall, handsome, the strong silent type. I would be his sous-chef in a heart beat.

Would there be any time left over for a little cooking?:wink:

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sam is really hot and I like his personality. Not to mention, he's just super-talented and pretty respectful of the other people competing with him.

He's sexy, no doubt - but even regardless of this, I think he deserves to the 'Top Chef' overall. I almost died when he was almost axed a couple weeks ago...eek!

Go Sam!!!!!!