Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i thought the movie was great! and the bulge parts Rebel is talking about isn't animated. it's when they are real live people in the scenes. i noticed it too and immediately came home and started researching him.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL I did the exact same thing. I saw him on Terminator but I didn't really care much for him but as soon as I saw that bulge and found out his Aussie (*ahem* UNCUT *ahem*)...I just had to look him up. But I can't find any screen caps anywhere.

And no that bulge was far from animated...stuffed? I doubt it!
:tongue:

i thought the movie was great! and the bulge parts Rebel is talking about isn't animated. it's when they are real live people in the scenes. i noticed it too and immediately came home and started researching him.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the story was dull and derivative...

I concur.

...but had absolutely no problem looking at Sam in 3-D for almost three hours...

Ah, except you weren't really watching him now were you? You were watching his avatar. Admit it, you just liked his tail. :wink:

~~~

More seriously, Grace's avatar looked like her (Sigourney Weaver) and Norm's avatar looked like him (Joel Moore, whom I actually think is rather cute), but I didn't really see a resemblance between Jake (Sam Worthington) and his avatar. I think it's because Sam's most distinguishing feature is his eyes, but all the avatars had alien eyes. (In contrast, Sigourney's most distinguishing features are her mouth and cheeks, which they replicated perfectly for her avatar, and Joel's most distinguishing features are--forgive me, Joel--his weak chin and overall gawkiness).

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so why do you think so many guys in the movies are hung? After all, they often do get "plucked" from obcurity for a many reasons..... or maybe it is just their, er, "talent"...

silverstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only pics of him I can find is of him in an older movie where he is hardly as attractive as he is in the movie.

firestarteragain

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry, but at risk of changing the subject, if anyone saw Billy Crudup in The Watchmen with multiple shots of full male frontal, I hope it wasnt animation, but apparently the rest his amazing body was surely animation so I suppose, expecting the appendage to be real is asking too much. What say you? It was enjoyable at any rate.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...if anyone saw Billy Crudup in The Watchmen with multiple shots of full male frontal, I hope it wasnt animation, but apparently the rest his amazing body was surely animation so I suppose, expecting the appendage to be real is asking too much. What say you? It was enjoyable at any rate.

Well, even though the body was animation, it was modeled on Greg Plitt.
The real Dr Manhattan [Hot Sci-Fi Hunk] | Gay Sci-Fi Nerds

As for the genitals, no one is telling whether it's modeled on a real guy or if it's purely animation.

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe most Aussies are cut

Most of the over-30's are, but a large majority of the under-30's; especially those born in big cities; have intact dicks.

Since sexy Sam Worthington was born in the UK, in the 1970's, I'd suggest that there is a very high probability (like 0.95) that he still has a hood.

Avatar may be formulaic horse-shit, but Sam is red-hot, and the fact that he is almost certainly intact is even hotter!

Penistroker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so why do you think so many guys in the movies are hung? After all, they often do get "plucked" from obcurity for a many reasons..... or maybe it is just their, er, "talent"...

Good question! It seems every actor or athlete or famous person out there is incredibly hung according to the people on this site. Since the average cock size is 5.5 to 6 inches, that means all hung people are famous. Its hilarious the amount of posts on this site that suggest how every famous person seems hung. Seems to be wishful thinking.

Lets take Josh Duhamel for instance. There are nude pics of him from his college days when he posed nude for a photographer and the dude is hung like a light switch. Yet i am sure on this site someone will say he had a massive bulge, etc.

Some of the pictures posted of people on here, show obvious material folds while running, walking, etc yet they get made out to be a massive cock. Seriously people, unless the pics are nude or they are commando with thin material, you wont ever know for sure.

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam Worthington was a complete tool on the Golden Globes....total turn off....but then again James Cameron is a tool as well...so I guess it makes sense that they would work together....blech...I wouldn't touch Sam Worthington if you paud me....EWWWWWWW

justwondering_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, even though the body was animation, it was modeled on Greg Plitt.
The real Dr Manhattan [Hot Sci-Fi Hunk] | Gay Sci-Fi Nerds

As for the genitals, no one is telling whether it's modeled on a real guy or if it's purely animation.

Well, it certainly wasn't based off of the comics:
dr-manhattan-3.jpg

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam Worthington was a complete tool on the Golden Globes....EWWWWWWW

Sweetie, you'd be a tool too, if you had to put up with all the movie-star shit that Sam has to put up with. He's a rough-and-tumble sort of bloke who used to work as a brickie's labourer, and loves his boxing. The red carpet is probably not his scene, and I don't imagine that he likes all the Hollywood ass-kissing either.

Many of us are attracted to real men. Perhaps you could stick to Zac Effron or Taylor Lautner; guys who don't go out of the house without applying their lip-gloss and bronzing powder; and leave the real men for those of us who appreciate them?

Sam is one of the hottest men alive, and he's at the top of my desert-island list!

Last edited:

LBTL

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More seriously, Grace's avatar looked like her (Sigourney Weaver) and Norm's avatar looked like him (Joel Moore, whom I actually think is rather cute), but I didn't really see a resemblance between Jake (Sam Worthington) and his avatar. I think it's because Sam's most distinguishing feature is his eyes, but all the avatars had alien eyes. (In contrast, Sigourney's most distinguishing features are her mouth and cheeks, which they replicated perfectly for her avatar, and Joel's most distinguishing features are--forgive me, Joel--his weak chin and overall gawkiness).

Technically Jake's avatar wasn't actually his. They said in the beginning that the avatar Jake became was his brother's, who died. The main reason they asked Jake to take part in their whole avatar experiment was because he was able to use his brother's avatar. I believe. :p

Either way, he's pretty damn cute. I loved his video logs in the movie. He's got a cute face and his freckles are adorable. I just hate how much chest hair he had.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam Worthington was a complete tool on the Golden Globes....total turn off....but then again James Cameron is a tool as well...so I guess it makes sense that they would work together....blech...I wouldn't touch Sam Worthington if you paud me....EWWWWWWW
Yeah. Did you see the trailer "Clash of the Titan" you might feel diffrently.