Samantha's Big deal

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the nice/hot comments, especially from the women. glad to have created alittle buzz down there/below. I have a direction to take this and make it hotter. But if the weather gets nicer, I might not be in front of the keyboard much.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A tomboy at heart, she had been a school girl champion basketball player and runner. Always tall for her age and now 5’10’, she had exceptionally long legs, in fact when seated she looked about 5’4” and her dad always said she was split high, all legs. She could run for days with those long legs and she was quick on the court. Her goal in school was a college scholarship for sports. However, between her freshman and sophomore years, they showed up. They being breasts. One day her grade school girl’s body just started to bud and blossom and over a year’s time her breasts began to grow and grow. As she said when she was in college, big 38 D cup tits were wonderful fashion accessories, but weren’t much help in running the mile or sprinting down court. She had that sort of love/hate relationship with her figure, loving the beautiful woman she had become but regretting the loss of the girl and the elite athlete she had once been.

There was no question Samantha was beautiful She had clear tan olive skin, thick dark brown hair, dark flashing eyes, full cupid’s bow lips and a 20000 watt smile fueled a bit by Crest white strips.

Thought it would be appropriate for me to introduce myself ... Samantha here, but currently 43 and my bra size is 38F.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well if I am Samantha and if she is anything like me, it won't end here. They will part, finish the deal perhaps. But they will be drawn to one another, almost without restraint. In their minds they will struggle with it a bit.

Eventhough Samantha used her sexuality in an attempt to close the sale, this was something out of the ordinary for her. She doesn't just make herself available to strangers. Her 'routine' is to have men engage her mind, that is what she finds attractive and what leads to the physical encounters. She walks away a bit unnerved at her actions, but at the same time revels in the extreme pleasure it brought her. She will struggle a bit, wondering how Michael percieves her.

As she walks away, she ponders, she processing it all and wonders could there be more? More as in other encounters and more as in more connection that just a physical one. She over analyzes, it is a fault/asset of hers.