same bpsfl, loss in bpel

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went off my routine of manual stretching, jelqing, and kegels for 2 and a half months (only stretched occasionally during this time), and it looks like I lost a quarter of an inch in bpel while maintaining my bpsfl. Is this even possible? It might just be an eq issue, but it's difficult to tell.

Last edited:

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why didn't you do your cementing and maintenance stamina work as indicated?

I had to quit the jelqing and stretching because of a hand injury, which has been devestating for me. As for kegeling, I don't really have an excuse. Just got out of the groove of things I guess.

I think this apparent loss in length is just from weaker erections and not loss of actual tissue. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to quit the jelqing and stretching because of a hand injury, which has been devestating for me. As for kegeling, I don't really have an excuse. Just got out of the groove of things I guess.

I think this apparent loss in length is just from weaker erections and not loss of actual tissue. At least that's what I'm hoping.

There's still a lot of debate on whether PE is caused by cell splitting or tissue expansion, but it's my opinion that tissue expansion is the cause. You'll likely regain your size quickly once you resume your PE/stamina work.