Same-orifice double-penetration of woman

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, guys, for those of you who have had your cock and another guy's cock in the same woman's vagina or ass at the same time, what were you thinking, and how did it feel, when your cock was squeezed in there with another guy's cock?

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
I have done it on guys and I can tell you it is for me the best of sex. Basic rule is that both fuckers have long enough dicks and can stay hard all the time, so both get a lot of inches in at the same time and there is no escaping (trying and trying is a downer). Best feel is dick bottom against dick bottom. The pulsing of another dick against yours in a confined space is just AWESOME. I have a buddy with 9" and we did it a few times. I can hardly control myself and when he cums, you just feel it flowing though his dick. Now we were lucky with the two bottoms we had, very experienced DP takers.

Both times my buddy was laying on his back, we had the guys squatting onto my buddy's dick, lean forward, both legs forward too, then I went in doggy. My buddy kept still and I did the fucking until my buddy was ready to cum. Then I stopped and just concentrated on his rod pulsing against mine, squeezing two sets of balls together, shooting like crazy.

We did the second guy bare (took us 6 weeks to check exams) and when we filled him up, I stayed hard for a second assault just because of the warm and slick feeling inside.

Unfortunately I never had a chance with a girl. But eating the three cum loads out of the second guy's ass was awesome!

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been lucky enough to have done DAP on two guys, each multiple times and with different partners. It is the absolute best sex I've ever had, even better than MFM DP. I haven't yet experienced DPP but I'm sure that will be as awesome as DAP and wouldn't mind being the back door guy in a DP, I've been 'lucky' enough to be the bigger guy so far and had to take the front door everytime. So not sure how DPP compares to DAP but hoping to find out soon, I think I found someone willing to try and she may be willing to let me take the back door in our next DP too. :)

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, guys, for those of you who have had your cock and another guy's cock in the same woman's vagina or ass at the same time, what were you thinking, and how did it feel, when your cock was squeezed in there with another guy's cock?

it is the hottest of the hot! best of both worlds!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A dream of mine has been to double penetrate. Have tried it on both gals and guys with a buddy of mine who is a bit above average in girth. With my girth at just over 7 circumference we have not been sucessful at getting both of our cocks in.

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have done it on guys and I can tell you it is for me the best of sex. Basic rule is that both fuckers have long enough dicks and can stay hard all the time, so both get a lot of inches in at the same time and there is no escaping (trying and trying is a downer). Best feel is dick bottom against dick bottom. The pulsing of another dick against yours in a confined space is just AWESOME. I have a buddy with 9" and we did it a few times. I can hardly control myself and when he cums, you just feel it flowing though his dick. Now we were lucky with the two bottoms we had, very experienced DP takers.

Both times my buddy was laying on his back, we had the guys squatting onto my buddy's dick, lean forward, both legs forward too, then I went in doggy. My buddy kept still and I did the fucking until my buddy was ready to cum. Then I stopped and just concentrated on his rod pulsing against mine, squeezing two sets of balls together, shooting like crazy.

We did the second guy bare (took us 6 weeks to check exams) and when we filled him up, I stayed hard for a second assault just because of the warm and slick feeling inside.

Unfortunately I never had a chance with a girl. But eating the three cum loads out of the second guy's ass was awesome!
I agree, both guys need to be long cause it's next to impossible for both guys to get all the way in, so the longer the better. I especially like the other guy to be long enough so I can feel his head rub mine, have only experienced that a few times but damn, it makes me cum in a just a minute of rubbing heads like that!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree hot story!

I have yet to try DVP, I think because I choose partners who are hung, and hubby is sort of thick too, I doubt they would fit. I don't like fisting as it feels too painful to me,so I am unsure how DVP would feel.Maybe I'll give it a shot

x
Honey

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A dream of mine has been to double penetrate. Have tried it on both gals and guys with a buddy of mine who is a bit above average in girth. With my girth at just over 7 circumference we have not been sucessful at getting both of our cocks in.
Keep trying! I'm just over 7" around at the base, only about 6.5" at mid-shaft but I was able to do a DAP with another guy that was nearly 7" around at mid-shaft, but he was smaller at the base and head and unfortunately much shorter than me or we really would have stretch that guy out!

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is the only sexual fantasy i have; unfortunately, The Husband isn't going for it! we make due with toys for the 2nd "partner." sigh.

have fun! do it while you can!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
LOVE dpp..the sensations of all the different rhythms...is just great..and feeling a hot wet pussy getting slicker and messier from a dude dropping a load of cum....