same room sex

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately my girlfriend and I have talked about trying same room sex with another couple. We both agree that we wouldn't want any direct contact with anyone else, but the idea of watching and being watched is exciting. I did do a search, so sorry if this has been covered before, has anyone here had any experience with same room sex with another couple?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately my girlfriend and I have talked about trying same room sex with another couple. We both agree that we wouldn't want any direct contact with anyone else, but the idea of watching and being watched is exciting. I did do a search, so sorry if this has been covered before, has anyone here had any experience with same room sex with another couple?

Not since 1985 when I was drunk and in college. :tongue: I vaguely recall being shy about it at first but soon forgot the other couple was even there.

SornSorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
same room sex is so hot, me and my bf gettin on when another couple came into the room so we went into the wardrobe and watched them while we got off in the wrdrobe

so horny, biggest high ever

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just keep in mind it can go either way. My wife and I did it several years ago and the outcome was not what I expected. Now I still jerkoff to the images in my mind but the night was different. I had a problem staying hard but came about four times inside my wife. The other guy was hard as a rock but couldn't cum at all. He may have fucked more but knowing he was sliding inside her with all my cum was a huge turn on.

Everybody had alot to drink so when I attempted to get my dream fulfilled of eating out my wife while she was being taking didn't happen. She fell off before I could get my tounge to her clit.

Hope this give you another point of view. My biggest issue is I wanted to enter my wife first and before I knew it I raised my head from the other girls pussy and he was sliding into her. It was hotter than hell seeing her get off on each thrust.

Reactions: AU.WDE