same room sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by OPPinSLC, Sep 24, 2007.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Lately my girlfriend and I have talked about trying same room sex with another couple. We both agree that we wouldn't want any direct contact with anyone else, but the idea of watching and being watched is exciting. I did do a search, so sorry if this has been covered before, has anyone here had any experience with same room sex with another couple?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Not since 1985 when I was drunk and in college. :tongue: I vaguely recall being shy about it at first but soon forgot the other couple was even there.

3. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Do it mate. Its Hot

4. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    Its hot, will gladly do it again.

5. SornSorn

SornSorn New Member

same room sex is so hot, me and my bf gettin on when another couple came into the room so we went into the wardrobe and watched them while we got off in the wrdrobe

so horny, biggest high ever

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

its cool...brings back a lot of high school and college memories though!

7. Nudesouth

Nudesouth New Member

Albums:
    Just keep in mind it can go either way. My wife and I did it several years ago and the outcome was not what I expected. Now I still jerkoff to the images in my mind but the night was different. I had a problem staying hard but came about four times inside my wife. The other guy was hard as a rock but couldn't cum at all. He may have fucked more but knowing he was sliding inside her with all my cum was a huge turn on.

Everybody had alot to drink so when I attempted to get my dream fulfilled of eating out my wife while she was being taking didn't happen. She fell off before I could get my tounge to her clit.

Hope this give you another point of view. My biggest issue is I wanted to enter my wife first and before I knew it I raised my head from the other girls pussy and he was sliding into her. It was hotter than hell seeing her get off on each thrust.

AU.WDE likes this.
  8. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    somebody missed the op's point slightly....

Draft saved Draft deleted