Same sex actors that kissed or slept with each other in films

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Name the actors and the movie where you see the actors engaged with other actors on films. I know there are others in movies, but I'll try to list them as best you could. Not sure if this is celeb endowment, but this is more as to who got kissed or did both(kissed or slept)And slept could be like having sex, etc..whatever you put down:

Ralph Macchio and Eric Stoltz- kissed in Naked In New York
Michael Ontkean and Harry Hamlin- kissed and slept with each other in Making Love
Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal- kissed and slept other in Brokeback Mountain
Tom Selleck and Kevin Kline- kissed in In and Out

I know there are others on film, but list them as you could.

S

superbot

Robert Carlyle/Linus Roache in 'Priest'(I defy anyone to find anything more sexy than these two straight guys playing at 'trains and tunnels!!)....James Purefoy/Kevin McKidd in 'Bedrooms and Hallways' Sighhhhh!! There is so much of this in Brit films/tv now, that it's hardly a novelty.The list is endless..

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stephen Fry/Jude Low in Wilde.
I can`t remeber if they have kissed in that film, but I remember a scene where Low was fucking an another guy and Fry was peeping:):):) It`s been ages since I have seen that film, so forgive me;)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cuba Gooding Jr and Greg Kinnear in "As Good As It Gets".

I had a major crush on Cuba Gooding Jr, so when I found out he was playing a gay character my hormones went into overdrive!

It's been ages since I saw the film and I remembered the characters as a couple, but according to a quick internet search, the characters were only artist (Kinnear) and art dealer/agent (Gooding Jr) so they probably didn't even kiss.....

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All good ones. There is so many to list. C'mon, we have to list them.

And I should know this, but I also forgotten about Wilde. Who was Jude Law fucking? Michael Sheen...LOL....I should have remember that, but it has been a while ago. Any thoughts?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Morecambe and Wise (classic British comedians) supposedly sometimes shared a hotel bed but there was nothing sexual.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's another one:

Mala Noche(Gus Van Sant's first movie) is where two guys are doing each other. Would that movie count?