Same Sex Celeb Crush

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that a lot of the gay guys on here tend to majorly crush on straight celebs and athletes. I thought it might be interesting to see which openly gay celebs, or ones with high probabilities of being gay, appeal to you guys(and gals).

I am torn between two men, Robert Gant and John Wesley Shipp. Both men are very attractive but what makes them both so much more appealing is the fact that both men are extremely intelligent. It turns me on to be able to be dazzled by not only a guy's physical beauty but also by the things he says.

http://images.mitrasites.com/john-wesley-shipp.html

Happy Birthday to Robert Gant – an openly gay actor who can convincingly play straight!

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine Change quite often so I have a list. I go back and forth between them like crazy !!! lol

Zac Efron
Corbin Bleu
Aaron Carter
Nick Carter
Brian Littrell
Kevin Richardson
Lance Bass
Justin Timberlake
Donnie Wahlberg
Mark Salling
Harry Shum Jr.
Darren Criss
Kendall (BTR)
Logan (BTR)
Chris Brown
Nelly

A lot (I know) and all different age ranges but hey what can I say my taste change often !!! lol

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine Change quite often so I have a list. I go back and forth between them like crazy !!! lol

Zac Efron
Corbin Bleu
Aaron Carter
Nick Carter
Brian Littrell
Kevin Richardson
Lance Bass
Justin Timberlake
Donnie Wahlberg
Mark Salling
Harry Shum Jr.
Darren Criss
Kendall (BTR)
Logan (BTR)
Chris Brown
Nelly

A lot (I know) and all different age ranges but hey what can I say my taste change often !!! lol
Very diverse list but how many of them are gay? I just thought for once it would be cool to see gay men crush on men that play on our team

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I AM NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF EVERY GAY MAN : I don't have a jones for straight men. I can appreciate a man's attractiveness regardless of their sexual orientation. I definitely know my boundaries. And every man I am attracted to...doesn't mean that I am entitled to have them.

:smile:I think that Jon Hamm is pretty sexy. I like Henry Rollins. Joel Edgerton is nice looking. Hugh Jackman is hot. :smile:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess this thread will be just like so many others on here.

OMG I really would love to do Hamm/Beckham/Schneider/Nada/Teboe, et al.

It's clear that these are just crushes and every sane person on here knows that nothing will come of them but just wanted for once to see what OPENLY GAY celebs/athletes some of our members are attracted to and why.