Sammy Sosa is a White Man!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh...Mr. Sousa skin color got my attention also. He does look younger thou..

I learned quite a bit about this when I lived in the Caribbean. This sort of sums it up.
MiamiHerald.com | Afro-Latin Americans

"Here, as in much of Latin America -- the "one drop rule'' works in reverse: One drop of white blood allows even very dark-skinned people to be considered white."...yeh, those drop rules..:rolleyes:.. but DNA always show the true colors even when the skin shows just one side of peoples histories and ignore others, etc.

"A walk down city streets shows a country where blacks and dark-skinned people vastly outnumber whites, and most estimates say that 90 percent of Dominicans are black or of mixed race. Yet census figures say only 11 percent of the country's nine million people are black.
To many Dominicans, to be black is to be Haitian. So dark-skinned Dominicans tend to describe themselves as any of the dozen or so racial categories that date back hundreds of years -- Indian, burned Indian, dirty Indian, washed Indian, dark Indian, cinnamon, moreno or mulatto, but rarely negro.
The Dominican Republic is not the only nation with so many words to describe skin color. Asked in a 1976 census survey to describe their own complexions, Brazilians came up with 136 different terms..."

LOL I have to laugh about Brazilians..the miscegenation is so great and high between white, native indian and black since Colony times until today..that there are many browns shades going on over there. Things outside US is not black and white, at all. :wink:

"The Cuban black was told he was black. The Dominican black was told he was Indian," said Dominican historian Celsa Albert, who is black. "I am not Indian. That color does not exist. People used to tell me, ‘You are not black.' If I am not black, then I guess there are no blacks anywhere, because I have curly hair and dark skin."..Great thing is when individuals start to find out for themselves who they really are.

Reactions: dreamer20

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I hope he is OK and does not have a serious skin condition or anything else that he may be hiding from the media

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
But why light makeup? Why not dark makeup? And why green contacts?

Circa the mid 1980's M.J.'s skin ailments made his skin progressively lighter and caused blotchy skin patches. The dermatology treatment for his skin condition further lightened his skin tone. Thus lighter make-up was suitable for his subsequent paler skin tone.

Michael Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Sosa:

I suspect he bleached his skin. If he were to endorse his skin cream its sales would soar. I suspect his wife encouraged him to wear color contacts as she is wearing blue ones.

Sammy Sosa's Skin PHOTOS: Pictures Reveal White Pigmentation (UPDATE)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only hope that Sammy comes to realize that no matter what he does to himself , as my mother told my next door neighbor when he bleached his hair into oblivion and straightened it beyond all recognition and asked if he looked white, "Ye must be born again"...