Sammyandjake The Broke Frat Guys

dariusrex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for the late reply I just saw this comment. Honestly as a gay republican myself I do believe it does have something to do with how I was raised. I was taught everyone has rights no matter their color, or sexuality. I’ve never been treated badly by a republican for being gay, and I still hold strongly to my political stance. Politics shouldn’t be about sexuality or race in my opinion. I know a lot of gay republicans and in my opinion they’re much more respectful to people who have different opinions and beliefs. I have so many friends who shut me out when they found out I was a republican, but nearly none who shut me out when I came out. There’s always going to be a few who stop talking to you after they find out you’re gay or your stance with politics. I’ve done lots of research, kept up with news and current events, and talked to hundreds of people about politics. And for over 10 years I still believe everything I was taught to be correct. I’m glad some of the left winged people who left my life did, they just weren’t kind to me. I personally feel like a lot of the higher up politicians always will use homophobic and racial fear to keep their positions by promising solutions that they won’t actually address. In the end all that matters is that we’re all nice to each other, we all try to understand each other’s beliefs and reasons for thinking certain ways, and respect them.

thank you if you took the time to read this, hopefully you understand a gay republicans POV a little more clearly now. just know I don’t care about your political stance, if you believe what you believe is correct, I’m right there with you.
they shut you out cos to them supporting a political party that has and still actively demonises, persecutes, subjugates, discriminates against them to a degree and extent that it directly and indirectly ruins lives and kills so many. and how a gay man can rationalise supporting the GOP by basing their support on fiscal or economic policy or "freedom" not social polcy just means you put how much tax you pay ahead of human decency. either way ur support enables the GOPs determination to pursue their hate-driven agenda against LGBT. you cant be a part of the problem and a universally accepted part of the community being victimised. and as for tolerance of different opinion , big deal hardly makes you and your conservative gay mates humanitarians. why should we be tolerant of your opinion while ur types are intolerant of our existence. honest to god the cognitive dissonance

Funkyduck7506

Superior Member
Media
Sammy keeps doing sales on his OF when he posts like once a month. Never subbing to that muhfucka again I swear.
Him and his bf are terrible. They’ve been teasing content together and it end ups being like a 30 second sucking video. His bf sent out a video labeled breeding my boyfriend and it was seconds of him fucking sammy. Maybe because you never see face. Just his cock going into someone.

Reactions: DannyPhantum

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Him and his bf are terrible. They’ve been teasing content together and it end ups being like a 30 second sucking video. His bf sent out a video labeled breeding my boyfriend and it was seconds of him fucking sammy. Maybe because you never see face. Just his cock going into someone.
BF?

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am apparently a total latecomer to these guys, but to be clear when they both had their joint OF did they only put out the four long videos: one of them fucking, a two part vid of Jake bottoming, and the birds eye view POV of them jerking each other off? With the other vids just being those little mini clips?

Thickstick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I guess he and the MD cop are open? If this is from his Grindr, those are clearly pics from after they started dating. Is the Grindr supposed to be for both of them or does Jake do his stuff on the side?