Sammyandjake The Broke Frat Guys

ginobrouwers

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
So, I guess he and the MD cop are open? If this is from his Grindr, those are clearly pics from after they started dating. Is the Grindr supposed to be for both of them or does Jake do his stuff on the side?
kinda depressing , a new relationship and they are already on grindr screwing around ....oh wait they do it together - like thats better lol

Reactions: Brycek98

josem123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thickstick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I dig a little bit on FB and found some pictures of Sammy or Jake's cop boyfriend, who apparently is a real COP. I have no idea gay cop exists in real life.
Seriously? Gay men exist in every shape, color, style, interest and masculinity. We are all just regular guys in every profession imaginable. Some of those professionals happen to like men. Think of it more like if you look at any group of people doing any job, some fraction of them will be gay. Even cops.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow I dig a little bit on FB and found some pictures of Sammy or Jake's cop boyfriend, who apparently is a real COP. I have no idea gay cop exists in real life.
Seems kind of ignorant lol but glad you discovered it I guess? There also gay firemen and gay construction workers too. Mind blown!!

josem123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems kind of ignorant lol but glad you discovered it I guess? There also gay firemen and gay construction workers too. Mind blown!!
Seriously? Gay men exist in every shape, color, style, interest and masculinity. We are all just regular guys in every profession imaginable. Some of those professionals happen to like men. Think of it more like if you look at any group of people doing any job, some fraction of them will be gay. Even cops.
You miss the point. Masculinity is really not the issue. My surprise comes from our community's complicated history with policing.
See Stonewall, Rebellion and Pride: How Police Fail LGBTQ+ Communities
https://www.urban.org/urban-wire/no-cops-pride-how-criminal-justice-system-harms-lgbtq-people
Pride and the History of Police Violence Against LGBTQ Communities

And that's the end of it. Probably shouldn't have expressed my surprise in the first place.

Reactions: FilNYC

EastCoast721

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You miss the point. Masculinity is really not the issue. My surprise comes from our community's complicated history with policing.
See Stonewall, Rebellion and Pride: How Police Fail LGBTQ+ Communities
https://www.urban.org/urban-wire/no-cops-pride-how-criminal-justice-system-harms-lgbtq-people
Pride and the History of Police Violence Against LGBTQ Communities

And that's the end of it. Probably shouldn't have expressed my surprise in the first place.
Bingo! You shouldn’t have. We love a self accountability moment.